Chapter 318

Jaydene's POV
Today im wearing high waisteed denim blue jeans and a white v neck top. i straightened my hair and put a middle parten in iit and brushed it down. i put on my black leather jacket with the fur and left the house. Aaron said that he has something for me and tbh i can wait to see what is is. Despite the fact that he's in a gang, he actualy spends quite a lot of time with me and he's so sweet and caring and i love him so much. I've never looked forward to Valentine's Day this much before. I guess it's because i know that Aaron loves me as much as i love him.
I got to his door and rang the door bell. When he opened the door i coudn't see his face because he was holding a bouquet of roses. i smiled.
"happy valentines baby" he said
"you too" i took the roses out of his hands andsmelt them. I love roses. he let me into his house and i left the roses at the side. he went upstairs and i went to sit in the living room. When he came back down he handed me a shoe box. I opened it and gasped. They were the personalised Huaraces in black and red with my nam eon the back. I looked up at Aaron.
"thank you baby"
"np beautiful" he leaned down and kissed my cheek. i slipped my air forces off and put the huaraches on. Perfect fit. I love Aaron with all my heart. He's my everything.