Chapter 289

Next day-
Samantha's POV
I went downstairs to make myself a sandwich. Im still not talking to Jayden but he wouldn't give up. I heard him coming downstairs. He walked into the kitchen and smiled at me showing his white teeth. I tried not to smile back so i just looked down. He came up behind me as i spread butter on my bread. He put his arms around my waist. I felt his piece on my arse. It was getting hella hard. I tried not to react.
"Jayden get off"
He held me tighter moving his arms around my waist and thighs. I started to get butterflies in my stomach, he started kissing my neck making it worse.
"Jayden stopppp"
I felt him smile as he kissed my neck.

Jayden's POV
I loved teasing Samantha. Ik what i did was wrong but i want her to forgive me. I started to give her a love bite on the side of her neck. She leaned her head back. I knew she would enjoy it.
"Mmmm, Jayden stoppp"
"Ik you want me to" i whispered in her ear then started to nibble it.
"Jaydennn"
"Yhh"
"Stoppp"

Samantha's POV
I actually couldn't hack it. I didnt even want the sandwich so i put it in the fridge and Jayden was still holding me around my waist.
"Jayden let go" i begged trying to push his arms away. He shook his head and lifted me into the air. I started kicking my legs and hitting him. He just laughed and carried me upstairs. He walked into his room and placed me on his bed.
I just looked at him and he laughed.
"Forgive me yet?"
"No" i lied
"Fine" he said. He got ontop of me and pinned my arms down and started kissing and sucking all over my body.
"Mmmm" i tried not to react. 5minutes later i couldn't hack it
"Orite baby, i forgive you!"
He moved from ontop of me and sat next to me smiling. I rolled my eyes and hugged him. He held me tight.