Chapter 114

Damien's POV
I was sitting up in bed with Sapphire, she was lying on my chest. She seemed worried about something but I'm not sure what.
"Baby whats wrong?"
"Hm? Oh nothing"
I turned her to face me
"Sapphire Davis, whats wrong?"
She smiled. She likes when i say her full name.
"Its just that, Jade is dealing your brother now and, well shes going to be around you more. I- i just dont want her to try anything with you like she did with Jerome"
"Babe, you know i would never let that happen. I love you not her. I want to he with you not her. Baby, you're my everything"
"But what if another girl comes around and you fall in love with her?"
"Hmm, you're right, another girl will come around and I'll love her"
"What?" She looked deep into my eyes
"Yh. And she'll call you mummy" i said holding her stomach
She smiled and she held the side of my face. I held hers and bought her face closer to mine.

Sapphire's POV
He bought my face closer to his and our lips locked. Our tongues entered eachothers' mouths. He hands moved about my body. My breast, my stomach, my thighs, my ass. I put one hand on his packs and the other around his neck. I pulled him closer to me making the kiss harder. More passionate. I pulled away and he rested his forehead against mine and held the side of my face.
"I love you" he whispered
"I love you too" i whispered back