Chapter 165

2 months later ~~
Jerome's POV
I had to go out today and buy something for me and Janelle's anniversary. Ive had my eye on this 24 carat white gold necklace with a diamond heart on it. I think shes gonna love it. I just have to leave the house without her thinking im buying her something.
"Baby, i need to help my dad move some heavy boxes out the garage"
"Orite"
"I'll be back in an hour maybe two"
"Okay b"
I quickly kissed her on the lips and she smiled.
"Jayden!"
"Yes daddy" he said runnin up to me
"Im going see you later" i said picking him up
"Where you going daddy?"
"To help grandad"
"Okay bye daddy"
"See you later little man" i said putting him down.
I walked outside and got into the BMW. I drove to the jewellery shop. I looked around for the necklace. I found it and smiled.
"Can i get this please?"
The woman walked over. She bit her lip. Ffs.
"Mmmhmm" she said opening the cabinet "whos the lucky lady?"
"My wife"
"Oh"
"Yh"
"Hmph"
She walked behind the cash register.
"That's £2000 please"
I wasnt suprised seeing as it was pure gold. I took out the exact money and handed her the exact money. She held up each note to see if it was real. I rolled my eyes.
"Um i just took this out the bank so theyre all real..."
"Just doing my job. Your wife would appreciate not to see you behind bars"
The way she said wife sounded like jealousy. How can she be jealous if i don't know her. She stopped checking my notes and looked down at my dick. I was stopping myself from parr'ing her. I took a deep breath.
"Are you done?"
"Yep. Here you go"
She said giving me the bag she touched my hand aswell. I sighed.
"Thanks" i said walking out.
I went back to my car. I drove to toys r us to get Jayden some superman action figures. I picked him out about 5 and went to pay.
I went to the car park and got into my car and started to drive back home. When i got home Janelle was sleeping. Perfect. I went into Jayden's room. He was ready for bed but he was sitting at his table where he had spelt his name again and was trying to write it down.
"Hi little man"
"Hi daddy look what i did" he said holding up a piece of paper. "It says my name"
"Well done! I got you a present" his eyes lit up and i smiled.
"What is it?" He asked jumping up.
I handed him the bag. He took the boxes out.
"Cool! Thanks dad"
"Np son"
I went into my room and went into my closet. I hung up my coat and put the bag with Janelle's present on the top shelf coz she couldn't reach up there. I walked back into the room and sat at the end of the bed. I stroked her face and put her hair behind her ear. She slowly opened her eyes.
"Hi baby"
"Hii" she said yawning. She sat up.

Janelle's POV
I looked into Jerome's eyes. It was our anniversary tomorrow and i bought him a gold Rolex. I want to know what he got me but i dont want to say anything about out anniversary. I want him to think i forgot. I leaned in and kissed him. I held the side of his face and he held mine. Our tongues danced. For some reason i felt like i was falling for him all over again.

Jerome's POV
Janelle was looking at me like she did the first time we met.
*flashback*
"Okay guys, this is the new girl Janelle Riley and i want you to make her feel welcome"
Ooo shes hot i thought to myself. I bit my lip.
"Okay Janelle you can sit next to Jerome for now" mr james said pointing at me. YES!! When she looked at me her eyes lit up. I smiled at her.
"Jerome, show Janelle around for the first week"
"Calm"
"Pardon"
"Yh sure"
He carried on teaching the class. She came and sat next to me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Her smile was beautiful.
"I like your earring" she said
I smiled "thanks. You're beautiful"
She giggled "thank you"
"Sorry im late sir" Tamera said walking in.
"Detention"
She kissed her teeth.
"What was that?"
"Nothing"
"Oh that's what i thought aswell"
She came to sit next to me.
"Hi b"
"Hello" i replied. Yh she was my gf
"Um whos she?" She said looking over to Janelle
"That, Tamera, is Janelle and you'll make her feel welcome. And if you interrupt this class again you'll be in double detention"
"Yh wateva"
Janelle smiled and i winked at her.
*flashback over*
I leaned in to kiss her again. We were kissing for long and Jayden walked in.
"Ewww stop" i pulled away and laughed.
"Mummy look what daddy bought me" he said putting his toys on the bed.
"Oooo superman"
"Yhhh"
I picked him onto the bed. He yawned.
"Are you tired baby?" Janelle asked him.
"No" he said yawning again.
"Sounds like you are" he yawned again. I picked him up "say goodnight to mummy"
"Night mummy" he said kissing her cheek
"Night baby"
I carried him to his room and tucked him into bed.
"Night daddy"
"Night little man"