Chapter 382

Samantha's POV
The match was going well. Near the beginning, Jayden made an attempt which was so close but there was no one else in the box really. It was actually fucking brilliant. Then the ball started going from him to Kieran then from him to Richard. Rhys made an attempt aswell. It was so close.
PSG, tried to score at some point but the keeper saved it and it was a brilliant save. One of the players passed to Jayden them he passed to Kieran and he made an attempt but the flag went up and he was offside.

"Im gonna go check on Jordan"
"You don't have to go upstairs"
"Why not?"
I unlocked my phone and opened an app. Jayden had installed cameras in the house and i can check them from my phone. I opened the one in my room and showed her the screen.
"Ahhh hes awake" i said
"Oo that's cool, i want one"
I smiled "ask Jayden"
She went upstairs and came back down with Jordan. She went into her bag and got out a bottle
"Can i warm this?"
"Yh, you want me to hold him?"
"Sure"
I took jordan and continued to watch the matched. I held his tiny hands and bounced him up and down on my lap.

One of PSG's players did some tackle against one of our players and got a red card straight away. That's one if their best players gone. The attack was peak but i don't think it deserved a red card.
Tia came back in with Jordans bottle and started to feed him
Abit later on a chelsea player got tripped up kinda and he flew across the pitch but the ref didnt say anything.
Rhys made a attempt again but it was deflected. So closee.
PSG had another corner but the keeper caught it straight away.
The ball was kicked into the field and Jayden was running after it, his gold chain going up and down. As soon as he was about to get to the ball, a player pulled him back gettin himself a yellow card.
Another one of Chelsea's players made another attempt that was So close but the keeper caught it.
Kieran got the ball and was running into the box but was surrounded by the opposing team. He went down and the ref didnt even give a penalty!
"Penalty!!" Me and the girls said. We're actually so into football
We had two minutes if added time in the first half and we had a free kick. When it was taken, it was assisted and so close to being a goal but a player from PSG booted it away.

By the end of the match the score was 2-2, Jayden scored a penalty and Rhys scored a goal, it was 3-3 on aggregate. PSG scored the last goal and chelsea are out of the champions league. They played a good match and anyways, we're still first.

I opened the camera app to the twins' room and they were both awake, wriggling round in their cots. I went upstairs to them. I picked up Isaac and his nappy was heavy so i started to change him. I blew on his stomach and he started to giggle.
"Isaac, open your eyes for mummyyy" i blew on his stomach again. He started to wriggle and i guess he was laughing. His eyes popped open
"Ahh! Baby your eyes are beautiful" he had hazel-green eyes. When i finished changing him i put him in a different onesie and layed him back in his cot. I took Aaliyah and started to change her.
I blew on her stomach aswell and she started to laugh, she slowly opened her eyes and started to blink abit.
"Hi beautiful, your eyes are beautiful aswell" i kissed her forehead, her eyes were hazel with a hint of green. I changed and powdered her and i heard the boys come home. They all came upstairs as i dressed Aaliyah. i smiled when Jayden put his arms around my waist. The rest went to see to Isaac.
"I missed you beautiful" he whispered to me. I smiled more
"I missed you too. Good game"
"Thanks" he kissed my neck
He looked over my shoulder to Aaliyah
"Hi princess!" He smiled and kissed her cheek. She started to gurgle and smile which made me smile. He picked her up and swung her about. India handed Isaac to me.
"Hes so cute"
"Thanks" i said taking him into my hands.
The squad left and now it was just me and Jayden with the twins.