Chapter 20

I was in the kitchen making rice and chicken. Jerome was standing on the other side of the counter bare pree'ing me.
"Why u forever pree'in babe?" I asked without turning around
"Why you so sexy babe?" He said
I smiled at him. He was looking me up and down and biting his lip. I got butterflies again.
"Nah but foreal Janelle, if i could beat you right here, right now you know i would" he said with a smirk. I laughed at him. Tbh i was roasting aswell. I cant believe we cant have sex for 9 months
-_- like how unfair is that.
"Mmmm"
"What?"
"I want to put my dick in you so bad"
"Is the roast that real babe?"
"Yes it is; i cant get you out of my head, ur just..."
"Im just..."
"Janelle Riley, i love you more than words can describe. You are my everything. The only reason why i didnt want to make us official sooner is because i never knew u had feelings like this. I think about u all the time, when im with you and when im not. I just want to be the best that i can be for you. I love the fact that i have the privilege to wake up to ur beautiful face every morning, that i get to go to work with you, that im in ur prescence all the time. I love you so much" he said every word looking deep into my eyes. That really touched my heart. I walked over to him and hugged him tight with my head on his chest.
"Words cant describe how much i love you babe" i said. He held me tighter.

When we finished eating, we played around abit, watched movies. We just had a relaxed day. I fell asleep on the sofa in the middle of a film. Jerome carried me to our room and we slept in eachothers arms.