Chapter 388

Samantha's POV
"Baby i got a present for you" Jayden said
I raised an eyebrow "do you?"
"Well more for the twins"
"What is it?" I said bouncing the twins on my lap.
He went into his closet and came back out with two baby size chelsea tops.
"ARWHHHHH CUTEEE!"
He turned them around and they both had number 10 on it, Jayden's number.
One said Aaliyah and the other said Isaac. Jayden smiled
"You coming to the match later?"
"Yh so are the twins"
"Good"

I dressed the twins in their new tops and chelsea hats. They looked so cute i had to take a picture and put it on insta and snapchat.
I dressed in jeans, polo and heels all made by my company. Jayden looked nice aswell.
We left the house in the black BMW.
When we got there, there was already paparazzi and journalist snapping pics of the rest of the squad and then they turned to us. Oh lord.
We quickly walked past them. I kissed Jayden goodbye and goodluck and he kissed the twins. We went and took our seats with the rest of the girls.
"Theyre so cuteee in their little outfits" Tiana said
"Yhh"
"Thank you"

The match started and chelsea has the majority of possession. We had made two shots. They wernt on target though
11 minutes in, Kieran scored the first goal. I wanted to stand up and cheer but i had both the twins in my hand so i cheered from my seat.
8minutes later, Richard fouled some on from the other team and they got a penalty kick and scored a goal making the score 1-1
The game since then has been very intense. Southampton have been making quite a lot more shots but Chelsea seem to have it under control.
Our goalkeeper is actually amazing negl. He saves so many goals that you would think is impossible. Hes like 6ft6 and a half and he gets low to the ground so quickly.
Jayden looked over to us. I smiled and he winked at me.
"Look theres daddy" i whispered to the twins and they started to gurgle. I smiled. I love my babies.
Jayden got fouled and i gasped. He looked like he was in hella pain. The player that fouled him helped him up. We got a free kick aswell but didnt score.
Half time came and the score was 1-1, hopefully we score again in the sed on half.
"Can i hold one of them?" India asked
"Sure" i said giving her Aaliyah
I gave Isaac to Rhianna and Tia gave me Jordan to hold.
"So how are the twins at home?" Rhianna asked
"Theyre really good. They sleep through the night. Hopefully they stay like that"
"That's what it thought about jordan but he wakes up in the night"
"Oooo, i guess Jayden can handle that coz i wont be able to get up. Unless i want to" we laughed
"Hows Jayden with the twins?"
"Really good actually. Like this morning the twins were crying and he went to attend to them without me having to do anything. He changed their nappies and warmed their bottles and then bought them to the room"
"Arwhhh"
I smiled "yh"

In the second half when chelsea got a corner it was so close to being a goal and in the second one it was close aswell.
The ball was going from Kieran to Jayden and it was a brilliant play from him. He took a shot and it was amazing and so close but he was offside anyways so it wouldn't of counted.
Chelsea were definitely playing a lot better this half. I don't know what the manager said to them but what ever it was, it flicked a switch in them.
Jayden was fouled so the player got a yellow card. Rhys also got a yellow card for fouling someone.
Jayden got us a free kick when he was fouled again.
The match was going well and it was so intense and so many shot were being made. we got 4minutes added time and the game ended 1-1.
Now we are 6 points clear with another game in hand.
Beautiful.