Chapter 324

Samantha's POV
Jayden had sent a blow to Alex's face sending him back into his house. I've never seen Jayden be violent towards someone. It was such a surprise.
"God knows i told you to stop talking to my girlfriend. Did i not?"
Alex didnt reply. He got off the floor and held the side of his face. I was shaking and my heart was beating hella fast.
"Did i not?" Jayden repeated walking closer to Alex
"Jayden, please" i said tryna get him to stop. My voice was wobbly. I knew i was going to cry.
"Yh" Alex mumbled
"What was that?"
"Yes"
"Orite; so why you still tryna speak to her?"
He didnt reply
"Huh?"
"She started taking to me"
I raised an eyebrow. Im tryna stop Jayden from beating the shit out of him and he wants to lie. Is my name sally?
"Are yu gonna lie?" Both me and Jayden said
I shook my head.
"Alex, listen. I done already told yu to stop speaking to me. If you still have feelings for me,thats your business. You let me go. No one told you to do that"
"Samantha i Lo-"
"Shutup" Jayden cut him off. Alex tried to punch him but he grabbed his arm, twisted it then punched him in his stomach making him double over. A tear rolled down my face. I left the house. I really didnt want to see anymore.

Jayden's POV
"stop speaking to my fucking girlfriend. She doesn't like you ffs. You are not coming inbetween our relationship again. Understand?"
"Mmm"
"Pardon?"
"Yes"
"Good" I kissed my teeth and walked out.
I sighed as i walked down the road back home. Samantha is not going to be happy with me.

Samantha's POV
I walked into my room and locked the door. I heard Jayden come home a couple minutes later. I guess he didnt do anymore damage to Alex.
He knocked on my door.
"Baby?"
I didnt reply.
He tried to open the door. I heard him sigh.
"Samantha, im sorry" he said before walking away. I could tell he was being serious coz he said Samantha and not baby or babe or beautiful. I sighed and layed back on my bed. Ffs. I hate Alex.