Chapter 383

3 weeks later -
Samantha's POV
Me and Jayden sat on the bed with the twins.
It was about 7:30, and they were falling asleep. I smiled down at Isaac, i can already tell that Aaliyah is going to be a daddy's girl.
Jayden stood up and i followed him. We put them in their cots and kissed both their cheeks. I turned the lights off and left the door open abit. I went back into the room and layed on the bed. Jayden followed in shortly after and stood in the doorway staring at me.
"Yes?" I smiled
"How you feeling?"
"Good..."
He smiled and sat next to me "good"
I raised an eyebrow. I nodded when i clocked what he wanted.
He looked at me and i looked at him. I looked at his lips. Ahh his lips...
He looked at mine and we both couldn't hold back any longer. He grabbed both sides of my face and we kissed. So passionately. My tongue rubbed against his and ahh it felt so good. He put his arms around my waist and brought me to sit up. I pulled his top off over his head and took it off and he did the same to my top. We moved up on the bed and he layed me down still kissing me. He slowly pulled my leggings down and i pulled his joggers down. He took my pants off and i took off his boxers revealing his dick. I winced at the feeling of it in me. It looks much bigger than before. He slipped a condom on and slipped it in me.
My eyes shut and my mouth opened. "Ughh"
"You're not even that loose" he smiled sliding it in me again
"Uhhhhhh"
He went deep in me, one long soft stroke hitting all the right spots.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" i bused on his piece
He started to lips me again. He slid in and out of me hard and fast.
"Ah ah AHHH AHHH UHHH UGHHH ahhhh ahhh ughhhhh" i moaned scratching at his back
"Jaydennnnnnnn" i moaned
"Mmhmmm?"
"Ughhhhhh"
I missed this so much and i could tell Jayden did aswell.

Jayden's POV
"Ughhhh baby!" She moaned.
I smiled. I don't think anyone knows how long ive been waiting for this. 9 months is a long time you know. I pushed my piece in her hard and her eyes closed and mouth opened.
"UHHHHHHHH!"
When i slid out of her, she rolled ontop of me and started to ride me.
"Ughhh"
She smiled
"UHHH UGHHH" i closed my eyes
"You like that baby?"
"Uhhhh"
She giggled making me smile.
She rode me for abit longer and we swapped positions again.
We went on for about another hour and then i layed down behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to my body. I started sucking on her neck. I felt her smiled. When i pulled away i saw the mark i left and smiled.
"I love you beautiful" i whispered in her ear
"I love you too baby"