Chapter 63

Sapphire's POV
"Hi guys" i said
"Hi"
"We'll show you to your room"
Damien and i followed them upstairs to one of the guest rooms. It was really nice
"Thanks guys"
"Np, you can come down when your settled and daht"
I walked into a walk in closet. I loved it. I started hanging up my things. Eventhough i was only staying for a day i still wanted to. When we done that, we went down stairs and put the presents we bought under the christmas tree. The tree looked so nice.
"Damien come lets play fifa"
"Bets?"
"Why not?"
Janelle and i laughed.
"Wanna help prepare food? My mum and Jerome's parents are coming later"
"Sure" i followed her into the kitchen. There were some fruit and veg out
"Right can you use this, to rinse these them help me cut" she said handing me a colander
"Sure"
"So what do your parents think about the whole pregnancy thing?"
"Well my dad died when i was younger"
"Oh sorry"
"Its fine. Well i think hes my dad. My mum was kind if a sket. Well not kind of, she was. She was mad at me because i apparently just met Damien and she thinks im a sket. She asked me if i even know who the dad is. I was shocked and that because she actually believe im a sket. Like just beacause she was one doesnt mean i take after her"
"Oh well my dad... Well long story short. He don't like me and he didnt really approve of me being pregnant either"
"Well Damien just said that her opinion shouldn't matter because its is bringing a baby into the world. I understand where hes coming from but-"
"Shes still your mum"
"Yh"
"Well theres nothing you can do you just have to hope she comes around" i nodded.
"So what we doing with the fruit and veg?"
"Well we cooking the sprouts, potatoes just need to be peeled and cut in half then put in some water, carrots can go with the sprouts, peppers, garlic onion and ginger are for seasoning and the rest of the powders. All the fruit is just for fruit salad."
"Okay, Let's start with the potatoes."
"Okayy" we started peeling the potatoes. When we finished we cut them in half and put them in a bowl of water and left them in the fridge. We took the outer shells off the sprouts and put those in water and peeled and cut the carrots and put it in the same bowl. I guess some of this stuff was for tomorrow as well as today.
"Do you cry when you cut onions?" I asked. She laughed
"Yh all the time, wbu?"
"Yep"
"Well i guess we can cry together" we laughed.
We peeled and cut all the onions and put it in the bowl. We looked at eachother and laughed. We washed our hands and wiped the tears. We cut the garlic and peppers and put them in the bowl.
Janelle walked to the fridge and took out two whole chicken.
"Right you do one and I'll do one."
"Kll"
We rubbed the seasoning into the chicken and put some stuffing inside we wrapped it in foil and put it back in the fridge.
"Right now the lamb"
She brought out a leg of lamb and we did the same to that
"This was a hench sheep" we laughed. The leg was actually big ngl.
"Right we still have to do the beef but we can do that later"
"Orite" we put everything in the fridge and washed our hands. Just then, the door knocked.