Chapter 183

Jayden's POV
After lunch we had spanish.
"Okay for your speaking you'll have to say what you do in your free time using all of the tenses to get a high grade. How do you say, in my free time or in my spare time?"
People put there hand up. I was writing down a draft of what i would say not paying attention.
"Jayden?"
"Mmm"
"How do you say in my free time"
"En mi tiempo libre"
"Good. Start writing a draft of what you would say"
There was a knock at the door. It was miss Evans.
"Hi miss, can i speak to Jayden please?"
"Jayden"
I got up and walked out the class.
"Jayden your essay is amazing"
"Thanks miss"
"You got and A*. If you do that for your GCSE, you'll pass with flying colours"
"Orite thanks miss"
I walked back into the class and sat down. I carried on writing my draft.
"Jayden can i read it?"
"Sure" i said sitting back in my chair. She picked up my paper and started reading. She looked impressed.
"This is really good Jayden. Just add more future tense and opinions and it will be perfect"
"Orite"
Just then the bell went for the end of the day.
"Homework is to revise"
I packed my stuff and left the class. Samantha grabbed onto my hand and i held it. We walked home together. When we got in no one was home. Jaydene had athletics. Justine was at a friends house. Sarah was also at a friends house. And our parents work late today. We put our bags down by the door and walked to the kitchen.
Believe it or not ive never actually had sex before and Samantha is my third gf. I havent had sex coz i wanted to do it with a girl im in love with and i think im in love with Samantha. I want to take her virginity and i want her to take mine. I turned around to her and kissed her she looked surprised. I held her arse and she put her hands around my neck. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. I held her hand and took her to my room. I started to unbutton her shirt and she did the same to me. I looked at her boobs.
"Whats your bra size"
"36gg"
"Mm" i licked my lips. They were big.
She giggled.
She took off my shirt and started looking at my packs. She rubbed her hand against my chest.
"Why you so peng?"
"Why you so beautiful?"
She smiled.

Samantha's POV
I've never had sex before and i guess that's why me and Alex drifted apart. He wanted sex and i didnt. When Jayden took me upstairs, i knew what was going to happen and i liked the fact that Jayden will be taking my virginity. Im probably taking his because he hasnt really bought a lot of girls into this house. He picked me up and laid me on his bed. His strength turned me on. He took off my skirt and i pulled down his pants. I could see his dick buldging through his boxers. My stomach fluttered and i bit my lip. His dick is big. Probably bigger than Alex's. Lool. He pulled my pants off. He licked his lips looking at my pussy. I smiled. He put a condom on and got ontop of me.

Jayden's POV
I put my ting in her.
"UGHHHHHHHH" she closed her eyes tight. I went in and out of her and she was moaning louder each time.
"UGH UH AH UGHHH"
I popped her cherry and blood started running down her leg onto the bed. We ignored it and she rolled ontop of me. She started riding me. I couldn't help but groan.
"Uhhhhhh"
"Mmm you like that?"
"Uhhhhhh" she smiled.
Half an hour later when we stopped. I started sucking her neck. Low enough so it couldn't be seen in school. I started sucking around her neck and and her boobs. She started sucking my neck aswell. I didnt mind if people ask about them. No one would anyways. She carried on sucking my neck and on my chest. When she stopped i got up and carried her to her room. I ran the water and put her in the shower. I gave her another kiss and went back to my room. I got into the shower and them out on a red shirt and tracksuit bottoms. I took the sheets off my bed and went to the laundry room to wash them. I put them in the machine and started the wash. I grabbed some new sheets and went back upstairs. I put them on my bed.
"JAYDEN!"
I ran to Samantha's room. She was in the shower still.
"Yh"
She started giggling. "I cant walk" i laughed with her. I got her a towel and dried her. I carried her into the room and gave her, her coco butter. I went into her closet and got her a black vest top and some leggings. When i went back in the room she was in her bra and knickers. I bit my lips and handed her her clothes.
"My mum wants to know wen i lose my virginity so i have to tell her. And my dad" she said putting on her top. I smiled
"Mine want to know aswell"
"Are you gonna tell Kieran and dem?"
"No. Do you mind if i do?"
"Yh"
"Okay. You cant tell Tiana and dem them"
She smiled "okayy"
Just then we heard the door unlock. It was Jaydene Justine and Sarah.
I went downstairs.
"Hi u lots"
"Hi"
"Wheres Samantha?"
"Upstairs" i said smiling
Mum dad Damien and sapphire walked in soon after.
"Hii"
"Hi"
I went back upstairs to Samantha.
"Parents are back"
"Okay"
I took my phone out my pocket and looked through my recent updates. I saw Samantha changed her status to "Taken 💖💍💯" i smiled and i changed mine to the same. Sapphire and Damien walked in. I winked at Samantha and left.

Samantha's POV
"Hi mum hi dad"
"Hii baby"
"Hi"
"Well you see how i made a promise to tell you when i lose my virginity"
"Who did you lose your virginity to" my dad asked
"Jayden" i smiled
"When?" He asked
"Like an hour ago"
"Walk"
I stood up and attempted to walk. They laughed at me.
"So are you and him serious?"
"Yh. I love him"
He smiled "good for you"
My mum smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Young love" they laughed and walked out.
Well that went better than i thought.