Chapter 293

Marco's POV
I walked back into the hall with Sean behind me. I spotted Tyreece with some girl called Chloe. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Gripz? Skilla?"
"We need to talk"
He followed me to the front of the house outside.
"Why yu here?" Sean asked when we got outside. Chloe followed Tyreece out.
"What do you mean, why am i here?"
"Exactly what he said, why you here?"
"This is a open party is it not?"
"And does Jaydene like you?"
There was silence
"Exactly" Sean and i said
"What they talking about tyreece?"
"Arent yu meant to be Jaydene's best friend" i asked Chloe
She didnt reply
"Yh exactly, she tried to commit suicide because of yu" i said looking at Tyreece.
"WHAT?!"
"Oh yu didnt know that? He cheated her several times and started callin her names and people copied and stuff. Went on for like a year" i said remembering what Aaron told me and Sean.
Chloe looked up to Tyreece waiting for him to say something. But he kept quiet. He pulled out a shank.
"It wasn't my fucking fault"
"Um yh... yh it was" i looked at Sean confused. Tyreece walked closer to me and both me and Sean pulled out our shanks. He was about to shank me but i got there first and stabbed him in his side. He screamed in pain.
"ARGHHHH"
"TYREEECEEE" Chloe squealed
"If you snake god knows -" Sean started
"You'll regret it" i finished.
Chloe took out her phone to dial the ambulance.
"Walk away from here. We don't want to ruin Jaydene's day now do we?" I smiled. Chloe rolled her eyes and started to walk away helping tyreece. I took both me and Sean's shanks and put them down a drain and walked back into the party like nothing happened.

Jaydene's POV
I felt so stressed. I sat in the kitchen eating chicken.
"This taste really nice"
"Thank you" Aaron's aunt smiled at me
Aaron squeezed my hand to reassure me. Just then Sean and Marco walked in. Aaron gave them a look and Marco nodded.
"You alright Jaydene" Marco asked.
I nodded slowly
"Tyreece is gone"
I sighed in relief. I heard gage - throat come on.
"Let's dance" i smiled up at Aaron. I took his hand and we took over the dance floor.