Chapter 350

Aaron's POV
It was about 9 and my boys and my brothers boys are going to visit some 6 7 boys. My brother and his boys are fully on job so this is gonna be peak for 6 7.
We left out, everyone wearing all black and leathers etc etc and we ran up into their trap. As soon as we walked in my brother and his boys shot two guys straight. Seems like they were the only people here. We took, money, drugs and weapons. We left them a little something because we're not that cold. They just need to know not to fuck about again. We went back to my trap and i felt a lot better now that i have my shit back and more. I let everyone take a share of what we stole and let them go about their business. I havent seen Jaydene all day so i finished up a couple things before leaving.

Jayden's POV
(While Aaron was raiding 6 7's trap)
I was driving to the shops from Jaydene's house. I drove down a road and i heard two gun shots. I looked in my mirror to see a bag of boys running in and out of some house that looks like a bando. I looked closer and i saw someone that looked familiar. I looked closer. Aaron?!
No fucking way.
I did a u turn and drove back to Jaydene's house.
I knocked on the door.
"Oh hi jay" she smiled
"Wheres Aaron?" I asked walking into the house
"I told you hes with his brother"
"Jaydene don't lie i just saw aaron"
"Where?"
"Running into a house and gunshots were popping off"
She gasped and covered her mouth
"Is he alright?" She sounded close to tears
"I don't know"
she burst into tears
"Is Aaron in a gang?"
She nodded her head and cried some more.
"How long have you known?"
"Ever since i started going out with him" she sniffed
"Why didnt you tell me?!"
"Because i didnt want you to tell me that i cant be with him" she cried
I sighed. "Hmm. Jaydene you know i would say that-"
"Jayden i love him" she cried and put her head in her hands.
I shook my head "Jaydene i cant make you stop loving him. I respect Aaron, he helped you through a lot but you need to talk to him. He cant be getting himself in trouble. Imagine if he gets arrested? What would you do?"
She sighed and i wiped her tears
"I understand where you're coming from Jayden"
"Im only looking out for my little sister" i kissed her cheek "see you later"
"Bye"