Chapter 412

Aysia's POV
First lesson today was maths with Mr Key. I sit next to Imani and Rio. Rio is so peng like OMDZ.
I can never concentrate when im near him. I really like him. Like hes so sweet. I think he likes Jodi though. Shes sitting on the other side of him. The thing is Jodi likes my cousin, Ajay so i hope Rio falls for me like i fell for him.
Idk why but half the class was talking about cosmos.
"Ooo ive been there its lovely" sir smiled.
Half of us burst out laughing.
Sir looked confused.
Hes quite, whats the word, big. In size.
"Okay well today guys we are doing the difference of two squares"
"Ahh fuck this shit" i mumbled
"What was that Aysia?" Mr key looked at me
"Brilliant" i smiled
Rio laughed and that made me smile. It made my heart flutter abit. I could feel Imani smiling at me so i turned to her and smiled back.
I tied my hair back up into a pony tail ready to start this bullshit. Ik im good at maths and all but Ircba today. This is all long for me.

Samantha's POV
I smiled at Jayden as i walked into the bedroom. He sat on the bed looking up at me. Its our birthday and anniversary soon.
"So baby" i stood inbetween his legs "what you getting me for my birthday and our anniversary?"
He put his arms around my waist and looked at my body. I rolled my eyes.
"Hello, eyes up here" i lifted his chin
He smiled and bit his lip "um, what you getting me for my birthday and our anniversary" he raised his eyebrows.
I rolled my eyes again and he started to laugh. He pulled me ontop of him making me laughed. I looked down at him and just kissed him. Our lips locked are tounges rubbed. His hands went up my top. We started to undress eachother ......

~~~
I layed next to him trying to catch my breath. Well that escalated quickly. I smiled and rested my head on his chest.
"For your birthday" he started
"Mmmhmm"
"I'll get you anything you want"
"Really?" I looked up at him
"Yep"
"How comes"
"Coz you're my queen"
I kissed his cheek "And you're my king"