Chapter 454

Aysia's POV.
I looked at mum and she looked like she was in so much pain. I cant get the image of the crashed car that was on the news. Mum got lucky and i thanked God for that. Rio came next to me and held on to my hand. He squeezed my hand and i squeezed his back.
*sigh*

Aaliyah's POV
I stood next to mum and ran my hand through her hair. Shes so beautiful even in hospital. I would actually do anything to look like my mum. People say im peng and buff and pretty and beautiful all the time. But my mum... shes much more beautiful than i am.

Isaac's POV
I stood with Rhea and looked at my mum. I acc cant believe this happened. Two police officers aswell. Arent they meant to be the most careful on the road?

Jayden's POV
Negl, Alex had my blood boiling. I cant act bad infront of my kids innit so i had to stay cool. I could even tell him to fuck off or stfu. Ffs
I looked down at Samantha and she was still holding my hand.
Two police officers walked into the room. One with a neck brace and one with a cast on his arm.
"Um Mrs Richardson Riley?"
"Yes?"
"We're really sorry for-"
"You're the two that crashed into my wife's car?" My blood started to boil again and my fists clenched. Controlling my anger is out of the question now. If they weren't Feds i would've wrapped them by now.

Samantha's POV
Rahh Jayden was hella angry. He looked like he wanted to snap the police officers in half. I squeezed his hand and he started to calm down a bit
"Yh we're really sorry for what happend, we didnt see-"
"Well you should've had your eyes on the road!" Mum shouted at them.
They looked down in guilt
"You can apologise all you want" India shrugged "we're still gonna sue your ass"
I smiled. That's my girl