Chapter 500

~>next week<~
Aaliyah's POV
Grandads funeral was the other day. I don't think ive cried so much in my life tbh. Everyone, including me, was wearing black ray bans. I've never seen grandma cry so much, especially when the coffin went down. Mum cried aswell, so did dad. Jaydene cried a lot and so did Justine. So did Isaac and Aysia & our cousins.

But today is my cheer competition. Im gonna be wearing the bracelet grandad got me and my gold necklace i got when i was born. I never take that off.
The team have been working so hard on this routine i really do think we can win this.
Dad drove the whole family to the venue and when we got there, Rhea was just getting there. Meaning Rio was there so i guess Aysia was happy.
Before we went to our teams room we got all our goodluck wishes. And Rhea got a good luck kiss from Isaac. Theyre so cute. Just as we was about to go, India Rhys Tiana Kieran and their kids all came. So Tyrell was here. I didnt even know they were coming...
He came up to me
"Hii"
"Hi Tyrell"
"Good luck, you'll be great" he looked deep into my eyes
"Thank you" my smiled.
He held the side of my face and leaned in and kissed me. Our lips locked and my heart started to smile.
He pulled away and winked at me before walking away. I smiled and turned to Rhea and she smiled at me.

~~~
WE WON!!!! WE ACTUALLY WON!!! I kissed my bracelet and looked up and mouthed "thank you grandad"
the whole team hugged and then Kate came out with our MASSIVE trophy. Me and Rhea held it up and the team carried us. We looked out into the crowd to see our friends and family cheering and taking pictures. I smiled. I havent actually been happy for a long time. This is a good feeling.