Chapter 159

Damien's POV
I put Samantha to bed and went to sit with Sapphire in the bedroom. I sat next to her and she put her hand on my dick. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. The way she was looking at me was turning me on aswell. I tried to stay calm but i couldn't help it.
"Um babe can you help me take this off. My arms hurt frm carrying them bags" she said standing in between my legs. I stood up and slowly took her top off and her boobs were infront of me. She was wearing the sexiest bra. It was red with black lace. They cupped her boobs well but my hands did it better. I took of her jeans and she was wearing matching pants. I licked my lips. She took off my jumper to reveal my bare chest. I smiled.
"Im glad to see your arms arent hurting anymore babe" i leaned in and whispered in her ear and grabbed her arse. She started sucking on my neck.
"Mmmm"
She undid the button to my jeans and pulled them down. Her hand stroked my dick as she stood back up. I pulled her in and kissed her. I held her arse and she held the back of my head. I went behind her and unclipped her bra and took it off. I stayed behind her and cupped her boobs in my hands and squeezed dem. She giggled.
"ah!" She could feel my dick on her arse. I pulled her pants off and she took my boxers off. I sat on the bed and bit my lip and smiled at her. I put a condom on. She smiled and crawled ontop of me. She started kissing and licking my neck. It tickled.
I rolled ontop of her. I opened her legs wide and put my ting in hard.
"UGHHH"
I held down her pelvis and pumped in and out of her going harder and faster.
"AHHH ahhh ahhh"
After like half an hour we swapped positions. She started riding me fastttt.
"Ughhhhhhhhhh ughhhh ughhhhhhh" i held onto her arse and she carried on. Later, she bent down and kissed me on the lips. She rolled over to lay next to me. I put my arms around her.
"Damien?"
"Yh?"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
And she fell asleep in my arms.