Chapter 148

Janelle's POV
I pushed him against the wall and started to take his clothes off. He looked suprised. He bit his lip and started taking off my clothes. I leaned in and i kissed him. I kissed him hard and he unclipped my bra. He carried me to the bed and pulled of my pants. He put a condom on. He got ontop of me and put his ting in. Ahhhh i missed this. He went deeper and deeper in me and i started to scratch his back. He got faster and faster i started moaning and groaning. He started suckin on my neck aswell. I missed this a lot. I held the back of his head it felt so good.

Jerome's POV
Ahhh i missed this a lot. I went in and out of her and sucked on her neck. She started moaning bare. Lool she couldn't hack this. I stopped and smiled down at her. She leaned in and kissed me. I held the side of her face and rolled over so she was ontop of me. She started riding me and kissing me at the same time. I had to stop kissing back coz i couldn't keep in the moans. She smiled. When she stopped we sat up next to eachother under the covers.
"Babe"
"Mmmhmm" she said kissing my neck
"You know i love you right" she was giving me love bites now
"Mmmhmm i love you to baby" she carried on. The way she said it turned me on
"Mmmm" i moaned
She kissed my cheek and got up.
"Where you going b?"
"To Jayden" she said letting her hair down. I smiled
"Orite I'll come"
We put some clothes on and went to his room. He was playing around with the toys in his cot he was so cute. He put his arms out to be picked up. I looked to Janelle she smiled.
"Go on then"
I smiled. I picked up Jayden and he started to giggle abit. Janelle went behind me and out her hands around my waist.
"I love you J"
"I love you too beautiful"