Chapter 503

Aaliyah's POV
Rahh the science mock exams were actually light work. For me anyways... some people looked like the we're dying up in there...
But yh i think i did well for myself. I walked out the hall into the playground. Someone tapped on my shoulder.
I smiled
"How did you find it?" Tyrell asked me
"Light work" i shrugged
He smiled at me, looking deep into my eyes. I couldn't help but smile back. I looked away, i started to remember when me and Tyrell use to go out... when we use to spend the majority of our time together...
When he kissed me for the first time....
When i saw him kissing Shania...
My eyes watered abit
"Whats wrong?"
I shook my head, making a tear roll down my face. I walked away from him. No matter how much i like him, my heart is still broken...

Isaac's POV
"No, don't fucking touch her she don't fucking like you!" I was actually getting mad.
"Why you talking for her tho? Maybe i should just move on to your sister. Shes fucking sexy" he licked his lips
"Coz i can. Don't try step to my fucking girl and don't talk about my sister like that" i balled up my fist
He chuckled "what are you gonna go about it? I wonder how my dick will feel in your sisters p-"
I punched him in the nose and it started to bleed. He send a blow to my stomach so i sent two back making him go backwards abit. Now a crowd started to form but all i could see was red. All sound around me got silenced as i beat the shit out of this kid. Like whys he talking about Aaliyah like that. Shes my sister. My twin sister. And my girlfriend. Like is he mad?! There was a flash of light and i started to hear again. I could hear teachers tryna get through the crowd, everyone cheering but the closest thing i could hear was Rhea and Aaliyah telling me to stop. I turned to them and Aaliyah was already in tears and Rhea looked like she was about to cry. I looked down at Andre and he was on the floor. I kissed me teeth and walked away with half the crowd following me but Rhea and Aaliyah by my side.
"Isaac what happened?"

Jayden's POV
"Okay, thank you"
I put the phone down.
"Samantha!"
"Yh!"
"Come here quick!"
She walked into the games room "whats up?"
"Isaac got into a fight"
Her eyes opened wide "is he okay?!"
"Yh he should be here any minute"
"He got sent home?!"
"Yhh"
"Rahhhh"
I nodded
"Well it must of been something worth fighting for"
"Knowing Isaac it probably was"
~~~
The door unlocked and Samantha and i walked out into the hallway. Isaac went into the kitchen and we followed him. He looked pissed. Like maudddddd pissed.
I could see the anger in his eyes.
He poured himself some water and sat at the counter.
"Isaac" Samantha started
He looked up at her, still drinking his water
"What happened?"
"Andre was tryna move to Rhea and tryna touch her and obviously i got pissed." He started to lightly hit his fist on the counter "and then he started talking about Aaliyah"
I raised my eyebrow
"Saying that shes fucking sexy"
Imma allow the swearing...
He hit his fists harder...
"And that he wonders what his dick feels like in her pussy"
He was hitting his fist hella hard now.
"Isaac"
He looked over to me.
"Calm down"
He shook his head. Samantha poured him some more water and he just kept hitting his fist against the counter. I wont be surprised if there is a dent after this...
Ik saying calm down isnt gonna help this situation but he looks ready to kill someone right now

Isaac's POV
My brain was spinning. Im actually so angry. How can you talk about my girl like that. My sister. My sister is taking it wayyyyyy too far now. Like are you being serious. I looked up at mum and dad. Mum looked upset and dad looked observant. I got up and left. My body was tense af. I went into my room and shut the door behind me. I paced up and down still thinking about what just happened.

Samantha's POV
I sighed inwardly and went to see the counter and suprise suprise, theres a dent. I sat down. Isaac is actually just like Jayden. Theyre loving and caring and nice people, its just when theyre angry... its like a completely different person.
I looked up at Jayden who was still standing by the door.
"I think we should put him back in anger management classes"
He chuckled and shook his head
"That will just make him more angry, trust me"
"Yh ik, hes not gonna like it, but what we gonna do about this?"
Jayden sighed "babe, tbh, im not sure yet"