Chapter 125

Jerome's POV
I picked her up with one hand and unclipped her bra with the other. I pulled away from the kiss and pulled her pants down with my teeth licking her thighs on the way down. She rolled ontop of me and took my clothes off. When she was taking off my pants she went slowly. She took them off and i got ontop of her.

Damien's POV
She pulled me over to the bed and started grinding on me while we kissed. I unclipped her bra while she took my clothes off. I rolled ontop of her. I slowly put my dick in. She was tighter than before.
"Ughhhhh"
I smiled. This feels good.

Jerome's POV
I put my ting in slowly. Her pussy was tight.
"UHHH"
I smiled. I went in and out slowly and got a bit faster. She started moaning bare and scratching my back. I started sucking on her neck, her chest and her boobs. I missed the taste of her skin.

Sapphire's POV
"Uhhhh" "AHHH" "Damiennnnn UHHH"
He was going in and out of me. It felt soo goood. I missed Damien's dick. I want this baby out of me so we can do this properly. Like... More hardcore, if you know what i mean. He started sucking on my neck and whispering to me.
"I..love you"
"Mmm i love you too baby"

1hour later ~

I layed next to Damien with my head against his shoulder. He smiled and kissed my head. I love him so much. He makes me feel special.

Janelle's POV
He went in and out of me slowly. I felt tighter than before.
"Ughhh" "AHHH" "mmmm" "jeromeeeee AHHHHH"
Ahh i missed this. It felt so good. I feel so attached to him. It sounds weird but, when hes inside me it feels like its meant to be. Like his dick was made for me. He started sucking on my boobs.
"Ughh baby"
He sucked on my neck. It felt so good.
"Ahhh"
He layed next to me and i layed on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my stomach.
"Jerome"
"Yh"
"I really love you"
"I love you too baby"