Chapter 32

I woke up and to my suprise Jerome was already up.
"Morning babe"
"Morning beautiful"
"Im going to my mums house but Jade might come over before i get back. Is that okay?"
"Yh sure but what about your dad?"
"Mum left him and got a new house and that"
"Oh good"
I smiled at him as i walked to the bathroom. I got washed and brushed my teeth and that.
Today i was wearing a hollister tracksuit and white air Max's.
"See you later babe" i said kissing his cheek
"Byee"
I got in the audi and drove to my mums house.

Jerome's POV
tbh i didnt want Jade to come because of the way she looks at me. She looks at me the same way Janelle looks at me and it scares me coz shes got a man.
I missed Janelle already so i had to do something to past time. I went into the weights room and started lifting. I had to keep my body looking fine. I took off my top and started lifting. Like half an hour later the door knocked. I went to get it thinking it was Janelle. I opened the door. FUCK @!£&?!.
"Oh hi Jade. Um. Janelle's not here but u can wait in the living room"
"Mmmhmm" she said biting her lip. Shit.
I went back into the weights room and put my top back on and Jade was standing in the doorway
"You're so sexy" she sed biting her lip
"And what would Damien think of tht?"
"So i cant have a opinion?"
"Not when your doing a ting with my day one and my fiancé is your day one"
"We're not doing a ting. Its serious"
"Not from where im standing"
"Well no one has to know about this."
"About what"
She started walking towards me and she tried to kiss me.
"JADE STOP IT"
She kept trying "you kno u want me to" she grabbed my dick it weren't even hard "whys your dick not hard?"
"Im not attracted to you"
It looked like that burnt her ngl. She kept trying to kiss me
"JADE LEAVE ME ALONE. I DONT WANT TO KISS YOU"
"YES YOU DO"
"No i dnt. I love Janelle"
"No you love me."
Just then Janelle walked in.
"Um whats going on"
Jade looked like she was shitting bricks now.
"Jerome tried to kiss me"
"Jade stop lying i heard him shouting, Jerome what happened"
"I opened the door topless coz i thought it was you. I forgot ur friend
Was coming over." Janelle smiled. She was thinking or me topless and i smiled back.
"Anyways i dnt want u Jerome. Ur dick dont get hard wen i touch it"
"I already told u im not attracted to you Jade"
Janelle walked over to me and grabbed my dick. It got hard instantly.
"Well its hard now" Janelle said
"Yh coz i love her and im sexually attracted to her and her beauty".
Janelle started crying.
"Whats rong" Jade said trying to comfort her. Dafuqq is she playing at?
"YOU JUST FUCKING TRIED TO KISS MY EVERYTHING AND YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE MY DAY ONE AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME WHATS RONG?" Janelle was crying bare now and she turned around and put her head on my chest.
"Jade i think its best if you just leave. Your not welcome here again. Your causing Janelle stress and its not healthy for our baby. And i will be telling Damien what happened today"
"No please"
Just then Damien walked in. I forgot to lock the door
"Whats gwarning here? Whys Janelle crying?"
I told him everything that happened. I could see him getting more and more angry by the minute.
"To think i was gonna wifey you. U act like your still 16. Pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house" he said it in a quiet voice. I could tell he was mad.
"Where am i me-"
"Jade i dnt give a fuck where u go or what u do because we're done and u aint living in my yard"
Jade left then.
Damien sighed.
"Im sorry bro, shes not the one for you"
"Its calm, see you later" he said spudding me. "Bye Janelle" he said patting her back. Tbh Damien sounded hurt.
Janelle has been very emotional lately. I guess it was just her hormones. I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen while she cried.
"Baby please stop crying. It hurts my heart to hear you cry"
"She was my day one" she said inbetween tears
"Ik babe. Ik"
"Thank you for not kissing her" she said looking into my eyes.
"How could i. I love you too much to do shit like that"
"Aye don't swear the baby can hear u" she said smiling down at her stomach
"Oh yh. Bad daddy" i said. We started laughing
I looked into Janelle's eyes they were so beautiful. She wanted to kiss me and i wanted to kiss her. I picked her up close to my body and our lips locked. I flicked my tongue up and down making her smile. We shared the most passionate kiss and it was only 9am.