Chapter 497

Aaliyah's POV
Me Isaac and Aysia got home from school and went into the living room where our parents where.
"Hey"
"Hii guys how was school"
"Aaliyah got into a fight" Isaac and Aysia said before i could even take another breath.
I sat on the sofa and looked down at my phone. I looked up and all eyes were on me.
"Got in a fight with who..." dad asked
"Shania"
"Why?" Mum asked
"Because i was walking with some boy called Tyrone and he was being really nice and friendly to me today for some reason... but anyways, i was walking with Tyrone and she mussta come over chatting sh- rubbish"
Mum and dad raised their eyebrows at me
"Yh she was chatting rubbish about how im stealing her man when 1) Tyrone said he aint her man and 2) i still like Tyrell. Yh so she grabbed my hair and i kicked her in her stomach and then she. banged me in my arm and it kinda escalated from their..."
"I see"
"I have a bruise and everything, Tyrell cleaned it up tho" i smiled on a sly
Dad nodded
"well seeing as you didnt start the fight, you're not in trouble" mum said looking at dad for confirmation.
He nodded "yep; stay out of trouble tho. That goes for all of you"
"Yep"
"Yh"
"Yes"
"Good"
We all went upstairs to our rooms. I went to have a shower. As the water hit my skin, tears streamed down my face. I miss Tyrell. I want my grandad back.

Tyrone's POV
What.
The.
Fuck.
Is.
Wrong.
With.
Shania?
I was finally getting close to Aaliyah. Like ive actually like her for along time i just always went about it in the wrong way. Ik she still has feelings for Tyrell tho. She was talking to me about it today in school... she sounds like shes really inlove with him...
If only she knew how much i really liked her...