Chapter 189

Samantha's POV
Me and mum were out shopping for my prom dress. Me and my mum both have good taste so the dress should be peng. We went into shop after shop and there was nothing that really caught my eye. It was blue and the top had gems on it. It was beautiful. I went to the lady in the shop.
"Can i get this in a 10 please"
"Sure" she went to the dresses and got down a 10. I picked out some silver heels with gems on and took them to the changing room. I walked out to see my mum. She gasped and covered her mouth.
"You looke beautiful baby"
"Thank you" i smiled looking in the mirror "i want this one"
"Okay"
I went back to get changed. I have my dress to the lady and she put it in the garment bag and put my shoes in the box. Mum paid for the things.
"Thank you"
We walked back to the car and drove home.

Jayden's POV
When i got home my mum wanted to see me in the tux. When i put it on she started to tear up.
"Arwhh my baby's all grown up"
I smiled "do you like it mum?"
"Its perfect" she said kissing my cheek.
"Look what i bought Samantha" i said opening up the box
"Jayden that's beautiful"
"Thanks. Im gonna give it to her when i ask her to prom"
"Arwh thts cute"
I smiled. I looked in the mirror
"I look peng"
My mum laughed "your vain just like your dad"
"Like father, like son" i said and dad started to laugh. I went to go and get changed and i hung up my tux in my closet. I heard Samantha come through the door. I waited 10 minutes then went to her room. I knocked
"Come in "
"Hi Jay"
"Hi b. i got somethin for you"
"Issit?"
"Close your eyes"
She closed them and i went behind her. I put the necklace on her. She opened her eyes and looked at it.
"Will you go prom with me?"
She went to the mirror and looked at the necklace. She gave me a big hug.
"Ofc i will. The necklace is beautiful aswell"
"Yh you're my little angel" i said and she pulled in for a kiss.