Chapter 385

Couple days later -
Jaydene's POV
The tears streamed down my face as i sat at the edge of my bed with my head in my hands. Aaron hasnt been home in 3days, he aint answering his phone, neither is Marco, or Sean or Amari. Its like 9pm now.
I don't think Aaron knows how worried i am. He is in a gang. The worst thoughts came to my brain and i cried even more. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. I just want my baby to come home. Ik hes not with a girl coz ... yh. Aaron's wouldn't do that to me.
"Hi baby"
I looked up
Aaron smiled at me. I didnt even hear the front door unlock.
"Whats wrong?"
I looked at him. I fully baffled. I got up and walked to the bathroom and locked the door.
Aaron banged on the door. I started to set myself a nice warm bath.
"Baby, im sorry"
I didnt reply
"Baby" he knocked again
"Jaydene" he sighed "Jaydene im sorry"
I took off my clothes, tied my hair up and got into the bath. I leaned back and shut my eyes, tears still streaming down my face.

~~
After about an hour, i pulled the Plug and got out of the shower. I dried and creamed myself in the bathroom and put my dressing gown on. I unlockd the bathroom door and walked into the room. Aaron jumped up and i tried not to make eye contact with him, especially because he was topless. I quickly walked over to the door but he got there before me and shut it. He stood infront of it so i had no escape and couldn't do nothing but look into his big hazel eyes. Ahh his eyes. I could feel the tears come to mine. I looked away and walked away from him but he grabbed my arm. I tried to her free but his grip was too strong.
"Jaydene you cant avoid me forever"
I didnt say anything
"Talk to me"
I tried but nothing came out. I cleared my throat
"Aaron you were away for 3days. You didnt text. You didnt call. You just left me to think the worst" the tears streamed down my face
"Ik baby and im sorry" he held my hands "i just has some business to take care of"
"So whatever you were doing is more important than me?" I cried more
"Baby its not like th-"
"Then what is it?!"

Aaron's POV
"Baby. If what i had to take care of will protect you, me, my friends and family, then I'll do whatever it takes. I was just looking out for you"
"Orite but you didnt call me! You left me for 3days. 3DAYS!!"
I looked down to Jaydene's lips. Shes actually sexy when shes angry at me.
"Aaron's you didnt try to con-"
I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulled her close to me and kissed her. She tried pulling away but gave into the kiss in the end. I undid her dressing gown and slowly pulled it off revealing her sexy hour glass body. My hands moved around her body. Her boobs, her back, her waist, her arse. Her fat ass. Mmmm. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me and i layed her on the bed. She pulled off my joggers and boxers and i put a condom on. I pushed my piece all the way in her hardd
"Uhhhh" her mouth and eyes opened wide
I leaned down so my mouth was next to her ear.
"Baby im so sorry. I love you"
Before she could reply i had taken my piece out of her and rammed it in again making her moan and scratch at my back.
"Aghhhhhhhhh"

Jaydene's POV
Ahh sorry sex is great.
"Uhhhh UGHHH ahhhhh" i moaned into his ear. He smiled and carried on
"Harderrrr" i moaned
"You sure?"
"Uhhhhhhhhhh" my back arched and i nodded.
He pushed so hard into me. Idek how to describe how it felt apart from how loud a screamed and moaned.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
He smiled and carried on. I really couldn't hack it.
"You asked for it babe" he bit his lip.
"Ahhhh ughhhh UHHHHHHHH"
I held onto her waist and carried on pushing my piece in and out of her as her legs started to shake abit. I held them down.
"AAAAARRRRRROOOONNNNNNNN!!!!" She moaned. That sounded sexy negl.
"Mmmhmm?"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

After about an hour, i slid out of her and layed next to her. I smiled.
"Jaydene im sorry, do you forgive me?"
"I forgive you baby"
I smiled "good" and kissed her lips.
"Goodnight beautiful"
"Goodnight baby"