Chapter 23

Later on that day i was craving pringles badly. The thing is i dont even eat pringles that much. I looked into the snack cupboard and started growling. Jerome was watching tv in the next room and he heard me.
"Whats up b?" He said standing in the doorway
"Theres no pringles" i said turning around
"That's coz you dnt eat pringles a lot"
He looked confused
"But i want pringles now" i said frowning
"Okay, do you want to come with me and get them or stay here"
"Hmm" i thought
"Yh I'll come; give me a minute"
I went up stairs and put on a duffer of st George track suit, the cream one, like the one Jerome was wearing and put my hair in a messy bun. I put on white huaraches coz i knew Jerome would wear his. I walked back downstairs to see Jerome waiting there in the same huaraches. He laughed "u have a good sense in dress b" i smiled.
"Come lets take a picture" i said
We walked to the mirror and took some pictures. Ngl we look like a cute couple.
We walked to the corner shop hand in hand. I picked up nearly every flavour of pringles. Saucy bbq, ready salted, salt and vinegar, sour cream and chives, prawn cocktail, roast chicken, and more. I spent like £25 on pringles. We carried them home and i put them in the cupboard. I was happy now. I took a tube and say cross legged on the sofa eating them. Jerome laughed at me
"What?"
"You look like a little girl" he said laughing at me
I stuck my tongue out at him making him laugh more. He got up and went into the gym. I followed him and watched him lift weights. I dont kno why i was doing this because i was just making myself roast. So i decided to go on the stepper. This exercise was calm it was basically walking upstairs. I had to start doing light work outs because these cravings are going to make me have baby fat. I couldn't stop thinking about bringing a little boy or girl into the world. Me and Jerome's creation. I cant wait to be a mother and i cant wait to see Jerome as a father.