Chapter 287

Next weekend-
Jayden's POV
Samantha's been moving bare distant with me lately and i don't know why. Everytime i try and ask her why, she just gets worked up and angry. I've been talking to Kiera more lately, idrk why but, yh, i have. Samantha went out today so i guess Kiera can come round and keep me company.

Later on-
Idk how this happened but me and Kiera were making out on my bed. Shes not as good a kisser as samantha, but still, shes calm. I didnt really feel guilty about kissing Kiera. Samantha kissed Alex. Well i didnt feel guilty until Samantha walked in.

Samantha's POV
"Jay-" i looked up to see his hand on Kiera's face and hers on his. My heart literally shattered into a billion pieces. It felt so heavy. It felt like id just been stabbed in my heart. The tears rushed to my eyes and i shut the door and ran back to my room. I jumped onto my bed and cried. The tears didnt stop running down my face. How could he do this to me? I love him.

Jayden's POV
I sighed.
"Kiera, go"
"Later" she winked at me and left. I put my head in my hands. I knew i would start to feel guilty when i saw Samantha's face. I sighed again and walked to her room. I knocked on her door.
"Go away"
I sighed again and walked in.
I went over to her and was about to put my arm around her shoulder. She flinched and backed away from me.
"Jayden leave me alone" her voice was wobbly. She sounded hurt. I felt so bad.
"Can we just talk"
"I don't want to talk right now"
I sighed
"Baby-"
"No" she looked up at me and her eyes were already red and the tears were constantly streaming down her face. I cant believe i did that.
"Please" i begged.
"Talk" she stood up and went to the mirror and started to wipe her eyes.
"Tbh idk why i did it. And to see you like this, because of me breaks my heart. Im sorry"
"You still did it Jayden" she said looking at me through the mirror
"Yh and you kissed Alex"
She looked confused
"Remember that?"
"Yh but i kissed him to get you back!" She shouted
"Yh and it still hurt when you kissed him" i walked closer to her. Shes hella sexy when she was angry. I started to check her out. I bit my lip on a sly.
"Jayden i fucking love you, i wouldn't just kiss someone because i want to. I don't love Alex!! I love-"
I kissed her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She put her hands on my chest and tried to push me away but i held her tighter and i was much stronger than her. She kissed me back, our tongues moving around one another's. Couple minutes later, she gave up trying to pull away and put all her effort into the kiss. When we pulled away she just looked down and i looked at her face. I released her from my grip and stepped back. I walked to the door.
"Samantha, im sorry"