Chapter 216

Jayden's POV
Me and Samantha have a free yard again. Justines at a friends house, parents are at work, Jaydene's at Aaron's house and Sarah's at Aiden's house. I smiled to myself. It makes me think that i can make Samantha scream as loud as i want. I bit my lip and turned to her.
"What?" She giggled.
I kissed her violently. I bit her lip and my tongue was going on an adventure in her mouth. Her breath was warm on my face. I started to take her top off and she did the same to mine. I layed ontop of her and her boobs felt soft against my bare chest. Everything felt nice. Her tongue, against mine. Ahh. I started sucking on her neck and she let out small moans. I sucked and kissed and licked, she held the back of my head. I slid her skirt off and she took my trousers off. She took off my boxers and i took off her knickers. I looked down to her pussy and my dick got even harder. I put on a condom. I kissed her whole body. I put the tip of my ting in.
"UGHHHH Jaydennn" she was hella tight. I rammed the rest of my ting in her. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" she squeezed the bed covers and closed her eyes.
I went in and out faster and faster. She was screaming so loud. This is a very big house and im sure the neighbours could hear her either way. Her eyes were closed tight.
"Baby open your eyes" i panted
"I - ahhhh- cant help - UGHHHHH- it"
She moaned. Her moans turned me on. I went faster.
"Baby slow downn" she moaned
5 minutes later she was like "UGHHH faster"
I got faster and faster. She was moaning so loud.
"Im g-gonna cum" she moaned. Her legs started to shake. She came and i smiled. She rolled ontop or me and started to ride me.
"Ughhhh" i groaned. I held her waist helping her. She went faster and faster.
"UGHHHHH UGHHH UGHH"
I wanted to buss in her sooo bad and i want her to feel my dick in her but ik we're not ready to be parents yet. No matter how much we love eachother. She layed down next to me and we were both out of breath. She started giving me love bites like i did to her before we did it.
"I like making love to you" she said inbetween sucks
I smiled. "I like it too"
"You have a very big dick"
I laughed
"Im being serious"
"Thanks"
"I love you Jayden"
"I love you too Samantha" i said kissing her.