Chapter 116

Jade's POV
I layed down out of breath next to Daniel. He started to stroke my thighs and i started getting these butterflies again. I turned to face him and he smiled at me. I leaned in for a kiss and i held the side of his face while he held my ass. I pulled away and i kept my face close to his. I could feel his breath on my face.

Daniel's POV
After what i did with Jade she wont be able to walk😏. I definitely fucked her shit up. She moved the covers and sat up. She looked down at my dick. It got hard real quick. She pulled it out my boxers and wanked me off a bit.
"Ughhhh" i groaned. She started to smile. She bent down and started licking the tip.
"Ahhhhhh" she held the bottom of my dick to guide more into her mouth. She put it all in and deep throated me. Shes got some skill, my dick is actually long, if i do say so myself. The fact that she can get the whole ting in is suprising. No girl ever could. The least i could do was say thank you...

Jade's POV
Daniel sat up taking his dick out my mouth. He started to kiss my neck and go ontop of me. He unclipped my bra and started sucking my boobs and gently biting on my nipples.
"Ahhhh" he sucked on my boobs giving me love bites. It felt so good.
"Ughhh"
He kissed down my body and went down to my pussy. He smiled. He put his tongue in and went in and out then round and round. Then he started licking my clit.
"UGHHH"
He held down my legs because they started to shake. Noones ever licked me out like this before. It was fucking amazing. Then he put his dick in me.

Let's just say this round was better than the overs ;)