Chapter 384

Samantha's POV
The twins were having a nap. They actually sleep a lot.
Jayden was sat in the living room on his phone. I smiled to myself and went to sit on his lap. He kissed the back of my neck. I smiled more. He put his hands on my waist which instantly sent butterflies to my stomach. I know me and Jayden have only been together for about 7 and a bit years, but he still gives me butterflies.
He started moving around underneath me making me get more butterflies. I felt his dick rise and touch my arse. Im guessing he wants a lap dance. I'll happily give him one, he is my husband. I started to give him a lap dance and his dick just got harder. I smiled. I love the way i can give him a boner straight away. Like, i can look at him in a certain way and he'll get hard.
When i finished, he smiled and kissed my neck again. We layed on the sofa together. I was so close to his body and his arms were wrapped around me
"I love you Jay"
"I love you too beautiful"

--
Jaydene, Aaron, Justine, Darnell, Sarah, Aiden and our parents came around to see the twins. When they got here, we walked upstairs to the nursery and the twins were just waking up.
"Arwhhh theyre so cute"
"Ahliee"
Me and Jayden smiled "thanks"

The twins seemed to like the family a lot. After a couple of hours they left and it was just me, Jayden and the twins again. I picked up Aaliyah and Jay picked up Isaac. I sat on the rocking sofa in the nursery and Jayden sat on the other one. I layed Aaliyah on my lap and rocked her. She started to wriggle and then she cried. I picked her up
"i think she wants her daddy" I said handing her to Jayden. I took Isaac and Aaliyah started to calm down in Jayden's arms.
I smiled down at Isaac. Hes so cute
"Jay, he looks just like you" i smiled
Jayden smiled back "Aaliyah looks like you"
I smiled.
Isaac started to whimper. I looked at the clock and realised that it was time to feed the twins.
As i fed Isaac, Jayden just pree'd.
"Your boobs are so big"
"Well they have milk in it" i giggled
He licked his lips "what size are you?"
"34 GG"
"Mmmm"
I giggled and rolled my eyes.
When i finished feeding Isaac, i put a towel over Jayden's shoulder, and handed Isaac to him.
"Baby, can you burp him?"
"Sure"
I started to feed Aaliyah. I looked up at Jayden. He looks so comfortable. I like it. It makes me happy. I looked down at Aaliyah and stroked her cheek with my finger. Shes so small.
When i finished feeding Aaliyah i burped her and then rocked her in my arms as her eyes started to close. These babies sleep a lot. Everytime i look at the twins, i fall in love. I cant believe me and Jayden created these two beautiful babies.