Chapter 191

Prom night ~~
Jayden's POV
I put on my tux and looked in the mirror. I was wearing white air forces. That's calm right? I looked in the mirror and out in a diamond earring. I walked downstairs and waited for Samantha to come down. An hour later she came down the stairs. She looks beautiful. Wooow. I don't even know how to describe it.
"You look beautiful"
"Thank you" she smiled.
Our parents came rushing to the hall
"Air forces? Really jay?" Mum said.
Dad spudded me " good one jay"
I laughed. They all got there phones out and started taking pictures. 50 pictures later, we were ready to go. We took the limo to the hall and Richard, kieran , Rhys and their girls were already in it. We were all talking and joking and that. Everything was running smooth.

Samantha's POV
I know tonight is going to be amazing. Apart from that one thing. I wanted to tell jay but i cant. She doesn't want me to. I put it out my head. We arrived at the hall. It looked beautiful. We all went to take a group photo. Then we took couple photos. Me and Jayden took one kissing. We went into the middle of the crowd and started dancing. To the fast and slow songs.

Jayden's POV
Prom was actually live. There was no beef, for once. Everyone was just having a good time. The hall was filled with positive energy. A slow song came on. I grabbed Samantha close to me and we started dancing. She rested her head on my chest.

Samantha's POV
I put my head on his chest as we danced to the slow song. I liked listening to Jayden's heart beat. Hes my heart beat.

Hours later ~~

Jayden's POV
Prom came to an end and Samantha and i made our way home. Before we walked inside, i pulled her close to me and looked in her eyes.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
I held her face and kissed her.

Samantha's POV
The kiss was so passionate. Our tongues moved together so did our faces. I pulled away and grabbed onto his hand and we walked inside.

Jayden's POV
I heard screaming and crying coming from my mum.
"MUM!!" I shouted letting to of Samantha's hand and running upstairs.
"Come now please. Hurry up" she cried down the phone
"Whats going on?"
"Jaydene- tried to- commit - suicide" she said in inbetween tears.
"What!" I ran into Jaydene's room and she was lying in my dads arm. Her body looked lifeless. My eyes started to water. I was so angry. Who the fuck made my sister want to do this? Aghhhhh. The paramedics came running into the room. They put an oxygen mask on her and carried her to the van with my mum and dad following. I stood in Jaydene's room. Her tie was hanging from the top of her door. My little sister hung herself. I prayed to god.
Dear god,
I dont know why my sister done this or who made her do this but please let her be alive. Idk what i would do if she died. I don't ask for much and this is the one thing im asking for. Please let her be alive.
Amen.
I turned around to see Samantha standing in the doorway.
Her eyes started to water.
"Jayden"
"yes."
"She told me-"
"Told you what"
"That she was going to commit suicide. I told her not to but she didnt listen. She made me swear on your life to say anything and-"
"WHAT! You didnt tell me!" My fists clenched and tears rolled down my face.
"She made me swear on your life"
"HER FUCKING LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MINE!!" I screamed. I walked past her.
"Jayden!"
I ignored her and went into my room. I locked the door, dashed my phone on the carpet and out my head in my hands.
I made some texts and got Tyreece's number. He answered on the first ring
"Hello?"
"What did you do to my sister?"
"Oh hi Jayden. You -"
"What did you do to my sister?" I was trying to stay calm
"Nothing."
"Tyreece, i swear to God if you don't start talkin-"
"Orite orite. I cheated on her a couple times and kissed one of her best friends. I said she was ugly and that and then other people started saying it. Its not big deal"
I took a deep breath
"It is a big deal when she has 20 fucking cuts on each of her arms and she just tried to commit suicide and could've succeeded"
"What! Its not that deep"
"IT IS FUCKING THAT DEEP WHEN SHE COMMITED SUICIDE. HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT? WHAT YOU SAY MIGHT NOT HURT ALL GIRLS BUT IT HURT HER."
I took a deep breath again.
"I swear if shes dead i will kill you"
I locked off the phone and dialled in my mum.
"Is she okay"
"Shes breathing"
"Thank God" tears rolled down my cheeks. "Is she awake"
"No"
"Me and your dad are staying in hospital with her"
"Okay, can i come tomorrow?"
"Ofc. You're incharge when Damien and sapphire arent in"
"Okay. Bye mum"
"Byee"
I out my phone down and layed in bed. How could Samantha not tell me. Like Jaydene is one of my baby sisters.