Chapter 309

Next day -
Jaydene's POV.
First double lesson today was science and we we're starting biology today. I sat down in my seat with Tina next to me and Aaron, Marco and Sean opposite. Sir started to speak.
"So guys we'll be doing sex ed this term"
Aaron looked at me and i just smiled and looked down.
"Okay who knows the difference between male and female genitalia?"
Is he serious? This is set one.
"Aaron?"
"Basically, the mandem have dicks and the gyaldem have a pussy innit"
The class burst out laughing.
"Um, yh okay" the tips of sirs ears went red. Hes black but if he was white i could imagine what he would look like right now "do you want to use the correct terminology?"
"Oh oh oh. Males have a penis and females have a vagina"
Someone started to sing alkaline move mountains and like half the class joined in.
"Mi have a penis for your vagina hole..." We sang. Sir looked like he wanted to join in but held himself back.
"Okay, sekkle down guys"
"Sekkle down for me baby" we sang. Sir laughed "Aaron, how do females get pregnant?"
"Basically, they fu- i mean, they have sex without a condom, or it splits but yu kno, that's none of my business" the class started laughing. Hes such a class clown.
"Yh and den the man busses in her innit and shes preggers"
"Correct terminology please Aaron"
"Oh oh oh, um, male and female have sexual intercourse without contraception and then the mans sperm fertilises the egg if the woman's ovulated or sumn like that"
"Good. Write the title date and lesson objective"
This is going to be a interesting term. Theres too many class clowns in this set. Its just going to be banter tbh.
Sir put a video up on the board. It was about sex. Oh lord.
Everyone was just laughing as a cartoon dick and vagina came onto the screen showing us the clit and balls etc etc. they even put a condom on the dick. They spoke about what methods of contraception there were and talking to your parents about having sex and these two cartoon characters ran across the screen naked and had sex in the corner. Sir tried so hard not to laugh.
Marco raised his hand.
"Yes Marco?"
"I don't think its appropriate for us to watch porn in class"
The class burst out laughing. This is actually ridiculous. Sir stopped the video and stood at the front of the class trying not to laugh. Learning about sex shouldn't even be that bad. Our teacher is young, basically fresh outta uni.
"So are there any uckers in here?"
"Raaah!!" No one expected him to come out with that terminology
Some random kid raised his hand.
"Yes?"
"Whats an uckers sir?"
The class burst out laughing, i felt sorry for him.
"Um its when a girl sucks a boys dick" i said across to the boy
"Jaydene!"
"Oh sorry, penis"
"Yhh. Its oral sex. Like when boys eats pu-" he stopped "someone say it coz i cant"
"When boys eat pussy" Sean said
"Yh" sir agreed
"Ayo my yute yu cant eat pum pum and try draw my zoot-"
"No way" sir finished the song and we all burst out laughin. Mr gerrard is actually safe.
"Sir have you ever eaten pussy?" Sean asked
Sir looked away trying not to smile and everyone started laughing
"Raah sir. Did it taste nice?" Marco asked
"Did she squirt?" Aaron asked
"Guys guys, sekkle down. I'm not telling you"
"Mmm she squirted" Aaron said
I laughed and rolled my eyes. The rest of the lesson was just banter.