Chapter 538

Samantha's POV
After the shoot i was actually soooo tired but i wanted to go to one if my local stores to see the opening so we all drove up there. There were a people waiting outside for the shop to open. Wow its not tht deep 😂
I got out the car with Jayden.
"OMDZZZ SHES HERE"
Everyone turned there head and looked i didnt even know who she was talking about for a second but then i clocked. I smiled at them and me and Jayden walked over. They wanted to take pictures with us and sign things it was so cute. They all congratulated the boys for winning the league aswell.
I opened the shop doors and everyone piled in behind me. I looked around
"Woah"
It looks really nice in here.
The workers greeted us and Sharon. They looked surprise to see me. I guess theyre going to be on their best behaviour. Loool.
I walked over to the new departments and saw all the new clothes and shoes. Wow it actually looks really nice. I smiled. Imagine, these were on paper a couple days ago.
I actually love my line of work, seeing my drawings in real life is just a really good feeling.
Me and Jayden ended up taking some things for the kids.
I knew Aaliyah and Aysia would like the bandana tracksuit bottoms and crop hoody so i got them both black ones, red ones, white ones and blue ones. I got them some jumpsuits and skirts and dresses. I got Isaac some things aswell. Let's just say i got them a couple different colours if everything, including shoes. I got myself some underwear and bikinis and what not. Jayden wont allow the girls to wear bikinis so im not even gonna get them. But when we go on holiday I'll allow it ;-).
I thanked Sharon again and took some more pictures with the customers aswell as the boys and then we all left.
~~
When we got home, i went straight upstairs and slumped down on the bed.
"Tired babe?"
"Mmmhmm" i nodded
He came and layed next to me.
"You did a good job beautiful"
"Thank you baby"