Chapter 342

Jaydene's POV
I woke up today full of so much energy. I felt... Happy. I sat up and bed and faced Aaron. I started poking at his arms and cheek. He groaned.
"Wake up wake up wake up wake up"
He smiled and sat up yawning.
"You seem full of life today" he said kissing my cheek.
I smiled "yh"
I stood up
"Where you going?"
"Shower" i smiled "come with me"
I walked into the bathroom and he followed behind me. I tuned the water on and took my underwear off and stepped in. Aaron came in shortly after. We soaped eachother and washed. I let my hair get wet aswell. I purposefully fell onto Aaron and my hands were against his chest. I rested my head on him and i could hear his heartbeat. He held me and i felt his piece get hard against me. I smiled.
"Can we go into the pool?" I asked looking up at him
"Sure" he nodded. I smiled and stepped out the shower. I quickly went to put my red bikini on and when i walked back into the room Aaron had swimming trunks on. His body was still wet. I bit my lip and looked at his 6pack.
He chuckled. I smiled and cleared my throat. He took my hand and we ran downstairs to the pool. When we got there he lifted me up over his shoulders. I started screaming and kicking my legs and he jumped into the pool. When i emerged from the water, we were both laughing. I looked into Aaron's eyes and he looked back into mine. He pulled me in for a kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my hands went onto his shoulders. We shared the most passionate kiss. He hands felt around my whole body. I started to get butterflies in my stomach. I smiled and pulled away.
"I love you"
"I love you too"