Chapter 404

Samantha's POV
I woke up at 6:30 to get ready because i have to get ready before the twins and get them ready for nursery. When i sat up in bed, Jayden was nowhere to be seen. I assumed he was in the bathroom but when i went in, he wasn't in there. I showered and creamed and then got dressed into a white polo i designed, true religion jeans with white stitching and white airforces. My hair was wavy so i brushed it up into a ponytail and went to wake the twins.
"Isaac, Aaliyah" i tapped their shoulders "time to wake up"
They groaned and got out of bed.
"Isaac pick out what you want to wear today while i help your sister in the shower"
I picked Aaliyah up and took her to her own room and put her in the shower. I washed her and helped her brush her teeth. I helped her cream and left her to pick out her own clothes.
When i went back into Isaac's room he had picked out a duffer tracksuit and airforces. I helped him in the shower and to brush his teeth and to cream himself and went back into Aaliyah's room.
She had also picked out a duffer tracksuit like Isaac. I sat her on the chair infront of her dressing table.
"How does my princess want her hair today?"
"Um, i want my hair like mummy today" she smiled
"Okayyyyy"
I greased her hair and brushed it up into a ponytail and applied some sparkly clips.
"Thanks mummy"
"Np, get your brother and come downstairs for breakfast"
She ran out of the room and i went downstairs. I sighed. This is hardwork without Jayden, im just praying Aysia doesn't wake up yet. I tried to call Jayden but he didnt answer. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I smiled when the twins came downstairs they look so cute especially because they are dressed alike. Isaac looks so much like Jayden. I smiled as they sat down at the breakfast counter.
"So what do you want for breakfast guys?"
"Coco pops!" They cheered. I made them their breakfast then started to make their pack lunches which consisted of a chicken salad sandwich, fruit, yoghurt, drink, crisp and some sweets. I put Aaliyah's lunch in her princess and the frog bag and Isaac's lunch in his superman bag. While they ate their breakfast i went upstairs to Aysia who was just waking up.
"Morning baby" i kissed her cheek as i picked her up.
I went to give her a quick wash and cream her powder her and put a new nappy on. I put her in a onesie that i designed and then fed her.
When i finished i burped her and she started to fall asleep in my arms. I carried her downstairs and layed her in the playpen in the play room.
"Isaac, Aaliyah, i want to take a picture of you"
"You always take pictures of us"
"Yh because you're cute"
They stood up and smiled and i took a picture of them.
"Mummy how comes Aaliyah has earrings and i dont"
"Why do you want one?" I said helping them put on their coats
"Yh like daddy"
"Okay well you can ask daddy about that later"
"Wheres daddy?" Aaliyah asked
I sighed inwardly
"He had to do something quickly"
I took another picture of them in their matchin superdry coats and handed them them their bags. I went to get Aysia and put her in her carrier car seat. I strapped her into the passenger seat and then strapped the twins into their car seat and drove to their nursery. The worker their is really nice and shes so excited about seeing Aysia.
When we got their i got the twins out the car and then Aysia and we walked in.
"Hi Isaac! Hi Aaliyah!"
"Hii"
"Ahh is this Aysia?" She peered at Aysia sleeping in my arms.
"Yh" i smiled
"Shes adorable"
"Thank you"
"Bye mummy, bye Aysia" i bent down and both Isaac and Aaliyah gave me a kiss and Aysia a kiss
"See you later guys"
"Bye" the worker, Sharon said
"Byee"
I walked back out to the car and strapped Aysia in and we drove back home. She sleeps a lot. She sleeps a lot more than what the twins did.
When we got home i took Aysia upstairs to the nursery and layed her in her cot and went back into the living room. I stopped in the doorway when i saw Jayden sitting there. I didnt even know he decided to turn up.
"Hi beautiful"
He turned to face me
I raised an eyebrow
"What?"
I was even more confused now
"Samantha ..?"
"You disappeared for the whole morning and left me to get the twins and Aysia ready. Don't you think you kind of owe me an explanation?"
"No not really"
"Wow, okay" i walked out and made my way upstairs
"Im joking" i heard him call after me
I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I really cba with this.