Chapter 315

Jaydene's POV
Yh i feel like shit again. I feel like shit cah i keep running into Tyreece. i feel like shit cah i think im over exaggerating and i feel like shit cah i just came on my reds. Again. Ffs. I just want to go home and lay in my bed. Everytime i look at Tyreece i get this horrible pain in my chest and it wont go away. So many thoughts come to mind, the biggest one, suicide.
I raised my hand.
"Yes Jaydene?"
"Can i be excused?"
"Why?"
I took a deep breath. I felt to burst into tears but i hate crying infront of people.
"Can i be excused?"
"Um, yh sure"
I picked my stuff and walked outta he class room.

Aaron's POV
I turned to face Jaydene as she picked up her stuff. She looked down and i saw a tear fall from her eye. As she walked out i stood up.
"Where do you think your going Aaron?"
"To Jaydene"
"No you're not"
"But i am"
"Why?"
"Cah shes upset"
"How do yu know?"
"Cah im her boyfriend" i rolled my eyes.
"and..?"
I took a deep breath "ik her better than you ever would" i said and left the class with my stuff so that cover teacher don't talk to me again.
I spotted Jaydene down the hallway and i ran up to her.
"Jaydene" i grabbed her arms and looked at her face. Her eyes were filled with tears and it literally broke my heart. I pulled her in and hugged her resting my head ontop of hers. I heard her sniff. I held her hand and we walked out of school together and made our way to her house.
"Whats rong baby? I hate seeing you upset"
She shook her head "seeing Tyreece just makes me remember all the pain. Me trying to commit suicide. Everything. And i feel like im over exaggerating and my stomach and back is fucking hurting"
I squeezed her hand. Idk what to say to her tbh. Its not like i can say dnt look at Tyreece cah hes in the majority of our classes
"Baby, you're to beautiful to be crying"
"Hm"
"Baby your beautiful you know that?"
"You're always telling me" she shrugged
"Coz its true"
"If you say so"
"I do" she tiptoed and kissed my cheek
We got to her front door and she opened it.
"I love you Aaron"
"I love you too beautiful" i said following her into the kitchen. She turned to face me and i held her around her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. I really love this girl