Chapter 168

Jerome's POV
"Babe put on something sexy"
Se giggled and walked into her closet.
I was going to wear diesel jeans and a white ralph polo. I put on the gold chain Janelle bought me. I put on some white airforces, brushed my hair, i need those 360 waves innit. I put in a diamond earring and i picked up Janelle's present and put it in my pocket. I grabbed my coat and sat on the bed waiting for Janelle. When she did walk out she looked amazing. She was wearing a black bodycon dress with diamonds around the colour with a matching black purse. She put on some black heels but not too high and she was wearing a black leather jack. Her hair was dead straight and she had dangly diamond earrings. I bit my lip.
"Baby you look beautiful"
She smiled "thank you. You look peng too"
I winked at her and grabbed her hand. We walked downstairs into the living room where everyone else was.

Janelle's POV
"You guys going now?" Sapphire asked
"Yh" i said goin to kiss Jayden
"Bye baby"
"Bye mummy"
i went to Samantha "Bye Samantha"
"Bye Aunty"
Jerome said his goodbyes and then we left.
"What car?" He asked.
"Um" i thought. "Lambourghini because it matched my clothes" i smiled and he laughed
"Okay"
We got into the car and he started it up.
"So where you taking me?"
"You'll see" he smiled.
I actually had no idea where we were going.

15minutes later~~
We got out of the car to this posh restaurant. I smiled and he smiled back.
"This is where you proposed to me on my birthday"
"Yep" he said grabbing my hand and walking to the door.
We were taken to our table and he pulled my seat out for me to sit down
"Thank you"
"Your welcome"
We looked at the menu. I dont know what to get.
"What should i get b?"
"The steak is peng"
"Okay I'll get that"
Just then the waitress came.
"Hi can i take your order?"
"Yh can i get your steak and rice and can you make the steak well done"
"And what about you?"
"I'll get the same as him"
"Any drinks"
"Sprite" we said at the same time. She smiled and walked away.
"Baby i got something for you" he said.
"Issit"
"Yh" he said taking out a box from his pocket. He opened it and i gasped.
"Baby its beautiful" he smiled. He came behind me and i held my hair up while he put it on me.
"Thanks baby"
"Np"
"I got you something aswell"
He smiled. I went into my purse and took out the box. I handed it to him and he opened it. His eyes lit up. Just like Jayden's.
"Baby its peng"
I smiled
"Thank you babe" he said kissing me
"Np"
Just then our food and drinks came.