Chapter 356

Samantha's POV
We got home and Jayden carried me bridal style upstairs to our room. I smiled up at him. When we got there, he unlaced my dress and hung it up in my closet. He looked at me in my sexy underwear and licked his lips. I smiled and started to loosen his tie. I looked down to his piece and saw it was hard. I smiled. I took of every piece of his suit one by one. I ran my hands down his chest and stomach then looked up at him. He wrapped his arms around my waist sending butterflies to my stomach and pulled me in for such a passionate kiss. He slowly unclipped my bra and layed me down on the bed. I pulled down his boxers and he pulled down my knickers. The size of his dick amazes me everytime he got ontop of me and slid it in slowly.
"Mmmmmmm" my back arched abit. His dick feels so good in me.

Jayden's POV
My dick feels so good in Samantha. Like i can actually feel her against me. I pulled out of her and started slinding in and out of her getting faster and faster...

Samantha's POV
"Ahhhh" i closed my eyes tight
"Mm yu like that?"
I nodded. "Harderrrr" i moaned as my back arched again.
He held onto my waist so i couldn't get free and went in and out of me fast and hard.
"Uhh UHHH ughhhh" i moaned. I tried to wriggle free from his grip, i couldn't take it.
"Take it babe" he winked at me.
"UGHHHHHH" i moaned loudly
"Im gonna buss" i moaned as my eyes closed tightly and my hands gripped the bed sheets.
"So am i" he smiled as he continued to go in and out of me so fast.
We bussed at the same time and i closed my eyes.
"Mmmmm" his juices feel so nice in me.
He rolled over so that now i was on top of him and i started to ride him. He closed his eyes and held onto my waist as i did.
"Ughhhh" he moaned. Idc his moans are sexy.
He put his arms up my back and his hands were on my shoulders and he pulled me down onto his dick.
My eyes closed "UHHH" we moaned at the same time. He bussed in me and shortly after i bussed on his piece.

He rolled over so that he was ontop of me again. I smiled up at him and he started to kiss me passionately and i kissed him back, our tongues moving about eachothers mouth. Everything about this kiss felt so good.

He started pumping in and out of me so hard and i was literally screaming.
"UHHH JAYDENNNNNN" i moaned
We held hands and he kept them on the bed so i couldn't free myself. He was in full control.
"UHHH AHHHH AHHH UHHHHHH" my back arched so much i was practically sitting up. I was moaning so loud im sure the whole street could hear me. Jayden came close to me
"So what if they can hear you?" He whispered in my ear. I smiled.
He slid in and out of me and my eyes closed.
"Mmmm"
We bussed at the same time again and he came to lay next to me. He nibbled on my ear and started to give me love bites on my neck.
That was amazing!
"I love you Jay"
"I love you too beautiful"
I got close to his strong body and fell asleep against him.