Chapter 399

9 months later ~~
Samantha's POV
I did it. I gave birth to our little baby girl Aysia. Shes beautiful. Tiana had a little girl called Jodi, Rhianna had a boy called Rio and India had a girl called Imani. Theyre all so cute.

Jayden's POV
The twins are nearly two now and we have another princess entering the castle. We're taking Aysia home today but we have to pick up the twins from our parents' house. Theyre just as excited about the baby as we were.
I knocked on the door and my mums answered.
"Hii!!"
"Hii guys"
"Arwhhh shes beautiful"
I smiled "ikr"
"Come in"
We followed them into the living room.
"Mummy daddy!!"
"Hi guys"
"Is this my sister?" Aaliyah asked
"Yes"
"Shes cute mummy"
"Just like you" Samantha kissed her forehead.
Isaac came over to look at Aysia
"Daddy, shes tiny"
"Yh shes was just born"
"Why she sleeping?"
"Because babies sleep a lot"
"Whats her name?"
"Aysia"
"That's a nice name"
I chuckled "yh" these kids talk too much
"Were me and Aaliyah small like her daddy?"
"Yes you were"
"Ohhh"

Samantha's POV
Me and Jayden's dads walked in.
"Ahh you're here"
I smiled
"How you feeling sam?"
"Tired"
He chuckled and looked down at Aysia.
"Arwhh shes cute"
"Yh" Jayden's dad agreed
"Can i hold her?"
"Sure" i handed her over and took a seat on the sofa.
We've been staying here for just under a week because the twins are getting their own separate rooms decorated and the nursery is being changed so its fit for one baby. We can go back today though. The designers said it will be done. Ik their rooms are going to look amazing seeing as i designed it. Isaac's room is blue fit with some chelsea posters with his dad and some of the boys on it. He really looks up to Jayden and he loves going to the chelsea matches. He cant wait for the next one. At the head of his bed he has prince's crown and his name in gold. His bed has football cushions on it. His room kind of looks like a stadium with the green carpet with the white lines on if. He has a desk with a football chair. The doors to his walk in wardrobe is a goal and so is the door to his room his sofa is like a big football too.
Aaliyah's room is like a castle. She has a princess's crown at the head of her bed with her name in gold. Her walls are pink and her bed has a canopy on it. The doors to her walk on wardrobe is like the entrance to a castle. She has fluffy pink carpet. She has fluffy pink and red cushions and her duvet is pink. Her desk is got pink and glitter and gems on it aswell. Her sofa is pink too. Her room is just fit for a princess really.
The twins are nearly two and ik their rooms are really big but its the room they'll be having for the rest of their time in this house it will just keep getting redecorated.

Our parents were playing parce the parcel with Aysia. Its fine though because she hasnt woken up yet.
"Isaac, Aaliyah"
"Yes mummy?"
"Me and daddy have a present for you"
Their eyes lit up "what is it?!"
"Well, you know how me and your dad told you that you're getting you're own room now..?"
"Yhh"
"Well you get to see your rooms today"
"Issit?!"
"Yep"
"Can we see now?"
I looked to Jayden
"Please please pleaseeeeeeee"
They did their puppy dog eyes which were so cute. I laughed "yh sure"
"YAAAAY"

Jayden took all of our things to the car and i strapped Aysia into the backseat.
"Say bye guys"
Isaac and Aaliyah kissed our parents goodbye
"Byee"
"See you later guys"
We strapped the twins into the car and waved goodbye as Jayden started to drive off.

When we got home, the twins followed me and Jayden to the nursery. We layed Aysia in her cot.
I turned to the twins,
"Okay Isaac first"
"No that's not fair" Aaliyah crossed her arms
"Haha" Isaac stuck her tounge out at her
"Okay then" Jayden started "rock paper scissors or heads or tails?"
"Rock paper scissors!"
They really love doing that
"Rock paper scissors!" They chanted. They both got rock. I had to snapchat this.
Aaliyah got paper and Isaac got rock
"Haha i win"
Isaac rolled his eyes. I covered his eyes and Jayden covered Aaliyah's eyes and we walked towards her room. I opened the door
"Okay 1,2,3"
"AHHHHHH!" Aaliyah started screaming and jumping up and down.
She ran around the room, into her wardrobe, then the bathroom then jumping up onto her bed.
"Its very pink" Isaac looked around and we laughed at him
"Thanks mummy, thanks daddy!" She ran over to us and gave us a big hug
"No problem princess"
"Okay my turn" Isaac smiled
We covered their eyes and walked to his room down the hall.
"1,2,3"
"COOOOL!"
He said looking around
"Dad its like where you play" he smiled
Jayden chucked "yhh"
Jayden looked around holding Aaliyah's hand
"Look daddy, its you" Aaliyah pointed at a poster. He smiled "yhh, i never knew i was that good looking"
I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Aaliyah started to giggle
"Im better looking than you" Isaac said
Jayden raised an eyebrow "you sure about that?"
"Yep"
"And where do you think you get your good looks from?"
"Mummy" Isaac shrugged
I laughed and flicked my hair
Jayden picked up Isaac by his feet and swung him around, he began to laugh hysterically
"Orite orite i was joking" he laughed Jayden dropped him on the bed and isaac caught his breath.
"Thanks mummy thanks daddy" he gave us both a hug
"Np"