Chapter 228

(Picture is of Sapphire and Damien)
Sapphires POV
Damien walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. His body was still wet. I licked my lips and he winked at me. I felt myself getting wet. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
"whats up b?" He said walking up to me
"Your making me wet"
He kissed my lips and i kissed his back. He pulled away. I wanted him bad.
"Baby your on your reds"
"ARGHHHH"
He chuckled. "A couple more days b" he winked at me and walked into his closet.

Aaron's POV
Jaydene and i sat on her bed. I kept getting pings and whatsapp messages on one of my iPhones. The boys needed me to come to the trap house but i cant right now. Jaydene doesn't know im in a gang.
"Who keeps messaging you?" She asked. Ffs
"Just my friend"
"A girl"
"Nope, just some of the guys"
"Oh okay" she said resting her head on my shoulder. I took out my iphone 6 and started looking at snap stories.
"How many phones do you have"
"4"
"Which ones"
"Brick, blackberry, iPhone 5s and iphone 6"
"Why so many?"
"Don't know" i shrugged.
My brick started to ring. Ffs. Jaydene got up and went to the bathroom.
"Hello"
"Aye bossman, we need yu here now"
"I cant"
"Why not, the delivery is here"
"Im busy, sign for it. Don't open it and make sure no one touches it. That's your responsibility for now"
"Ahh orite, when will you be here?"
"Tomorrow"
"Kl"
"Sn" i locked off.

Jaydene's POV
I stood by the bathroom door listening to his conversation. Hes been acting strange and some things arent adding up. He has so much money, he bought me a gold bracelet, he has 4 phones and people keep messaging and calling him. Tbh i think its a girl but i don't want to think that. I want someone to actually love me. I cant go through what i did with Tyreece. I started to feel really sick. I held my stomach and vomitted into the toilet. Aaron walked in and held my hair back. When i stopped vomitting i started to wash my mouth and brush my teeth.
"You okay b?"
I spat the water out "'yh im fine"
"Good"
I feel like im being betrayed, all the feelings that i had when i was committing suicide slowly started to come back but i tried to stay calm.
"Give me a minute?"
"Sure" he said walking back into the room. I opened the cabinet behind the mirror and took out some anxiety tablets. I took two with some bottled water and swallowed. I took a deep breath and walked back into the room.