Chapter 332

Samantha's POV
We stood in the stands and watched the match. The game was going really well. It looks like theyre going to draw both PSG and Chelsea are good teams.
The players from PSG seem to have something against Richard cah they keep fouling him and making him drop and everytime, Rhianna starts swearing.

The match was at 35 minutes and no one had scored yet but the match was going well.
"YAAAAY!!!!!!!" I started cheerin like mad. Jayden scored a sexy header assisted by Kieran. The team went up to them and hugged and patted their backs. It was 36minutes and the score was 1-0. Jayden looked over and winked at me. I smiled hes so sweet.

One of the players from PSG seem to have beef with Rhys. He fouls Rhys and then pushed him and Rhys pushed him back. Another time Rhys grabbed some of his hair when the player pushed him. India laughed and shook her head.

When half time came, the score was 1-0 to us. Me and the girls went to get some refreshments and returned to our seats.
"So Rhianna" i started "hows the married life?"
"Yhhh?"
"Its fucking fantastic"
We laughed at her
"Richard is just so sweet. I thought he treated me well before now its just 100 times better"
I smiled at her
"Is married sex better?" Tianna asked
"Hell fucking yes!"
We laughed at her. I cant wait to marry Jayden. I'll finally be able to call him my husband and he'll be able to call me his wife.

After half time, the match was getting intense. PSG had made so many on point attempts and the team were trying their best to save them. Ngl, one of the saves were actually on fleek. The keeper kind of went into the splits saving the goal.

At 54minutes, PSG had scored a goal. The game was really good, both teams were playing really well.

When full time came, the score was 1-1. The crowd clapped as the players walked in. Jayden winked at me as he walked in and i smiled. They went to do there interviews.

Some time later -
I went to see Jayden and the boys.
"Good game guys"
"Yhh"
"Yhh"
"Yhh"
They smiled
"Thanks" i gave Jayden a hug.
"Can you bring the car round please"
"Yh sure"

Jayden's POV
I took Tiana to the side as everyone left the stadium.
"Im takin her out so we're going to be gone for an hour tops. Its that okay?"
"Yh more than enough time"
"Thanks Tiana" i said givin her a hug
"Np"
I walked out and me and the boys signed a few autographs and i made my way to the car. I got in and started to drive.
"Yu scored a sexy header b"
I smiled "thank you"
I parked the car near a bridge.
"What we doing here?" Samantha asked looking out the window.
"I want to go for a walk"
She smiled "okay" she said getting out the car. I reached into the car draw and took out the ring box and put it in my pocket. I got out the car and we slowly walked across the bridge.
"You're beautiful" i said to her
"Thank you" she smiled at me. She stopped and looked at the sky and the water below us. Her eyes sparkled in the light of the moon. I have to take a picture of her. She smiled when i did. I got down on one knee and took out the ring box. She turned to me and covered her mouth. I smiled
"Samantha, will you marry me?" I said opening the ring box. She gasped when she saw it. The tears glistend in her eyes and then rolled down her face when she nodded.
"Ofc i will baby"
I smiled at her and put the ring in her finger and stood back up. She wrapped her arms around me and i wrapped mine around hers and pulled her in for a kiss. We walked back to the car and got in. As i drove, Samantha looked back down to her ring and played with it.
"Baby, this is beautiful"
"Im glad you like it" i smiled and she smiled at me.
"Have the rest flown back to london?"
"Yep"
"Mmm"
We both smiled knowing what was going to go down when we get back to the hotel.