Chapter 365

1 week later -
Samantha's POV
I've been doing a lot more sketching lately. Like ive designed things for men aswell. The polo's ive designer look really nice, inspired by ralph. The stitching on the polo's are an "R" or it says "Riley"
Today me and Jayden get to see some final versions of my sketches. These companies work hella fast.
We drove to the office in the Audi.
"You and the boys gonna model for me?"
"Ofc" he smiled "im sexy"
I laughed "vain much"
"You know im sexy babe"
I rolled my eyes "ofc"
He parked up and walked into the building. I asked to see miss Wilson and they sent me to the 10th floor.
When we got there i shook her hand and she greeted me.
"Hi Samantha, the sketches you sent me were amazing"
"Thank you" i smiled
She looked up at Jayden and nearly had a heart attack.
She put her hand to her chest "oh my gosh!"
Jayden smiled "hi, miss wilson? Im Jayden r-"
"Ik" she smiled shakin his hand. "You're an amazing footballer btw"
"Thank you" he smiled
We goin our seats
"So before we start, tell me abit about you two"
"Well" i started "we've been going out for 7 years"
She looked impressed
"And we have the same birthday" Jayden added "and we got married on that day"
"Arwhhh"
"And i love her"
"I love him too"
She smiled
I put a hand to my stomach "and im expecting a little one"
"Arwhhhh!" she seemed so excited
Me and Jayden smiled.
"This is perfect! Jayden is a footballer so if he models your clothes, a lot of people will wear it"
"Yh i was thinking the same thing because ive known him ever since i was born coz our parents live together and ive known our friendship group since a very young age and we've all coupled up within that group. And the boys play for the same team as Jayden so i was thinking they could model some clothes aswell"
"Amazing call them up now!"
Me and Jayden made some calls and wishing 20 minutes they were all here. Miss Wilson nearly had a heart attack when she saw the boys.
Some men and woman walked in with some manikins on walls. I gasped and went up to them.
"These are amazing"
"True true"
Jayden came up behind me "brilliant job b"
"Thank you"
"Well" miss Wilson started "we've got your store all set up-"
"I have my own store?!"
"Yes, that's what we do here. We've got your about 4 stores so far but that will get bigger and bigger and spread to other countries over time" she smiled
"Well can i see a store now?"
"Sure"
She gave us all the address and we drove there. I got out of the car and looked up to see "Riley" on the shop front just the way i designed it in my scrap book. In smaller print it said "by Samantha Richardson Riley" I walked in and it was truly amazing. Everything ive designed was in here. I walked up to the show section. My shoes were inspired by louboutin. All of my shoes are blue bottom and have an "R" on it in a darker blue. The trainers, the heels, sandals etc etc all look amazing. The coats are amazing aswell. The right arm has an "R" on it. They all look truly amazing. I walked around examining all the clothes. That i designed. It was really amazing.
"This is amazing" Tiana said
"Tru"
"Word"
"Its like all my drawings come to life"
"Well im glad you like it" miss Wilson said "we just have to go to the studio now, model some clothes to put around the stores near the allocated clothes and we're probably gonna have some blown up picture of you in the window. oh and also for the website"
"Website?"
She chuckled "do you think you invested all that money for nothing?"
I smiled and so did Jayden
We made our way to the studio and got changed into some clothes. When we all came out, i smiled. My clothes look hella nice on.
"These are really nice baby"
"Thank you"

What felt like 10 years, was finally over. I don't think ive ever tried on this many clothes before. The picture looked amazing and Jayden being Jayden, asked for a copy of a pictures of me and him and us separately. The rest asked for theres and they are all getting emailed. We made out way back home. I cant wait until my first store is open.