Chapter 156

Jerome's POV
I held Janelle's hair back as she vomitted into the toilet. When she was done she washed out her mouth.
"Ffs" she said sitting on the bed. A couple seconds later, she ran back into the bathroom and started vomitting and i held her hair back. Jayden waddled into the bathroom. He looked so upset.
"Whats wrong J?"
"Daddy, whats wrong with mummy?"
"Mummy isnt feeling well baby"
"Oww" he said walking over to her. He rubbed her back. That made me smile. When Janelle was done she washed her mouth again.
"Thank you baby" she said kissing his head. She looked over to me and i kissed her head.
"Did you have a good sleep?" She asked Jayden
"Yep. I dreamed about you and daddy. You came home with a tiny baby girl. And she was my sister" i looked at Janelle and she looked suprised.
"Do you want a little sister?"
"Yh"
"Okay"
I picked up Jayden to change him and bathe him and that.
"Im going to get him ready"
"Orite"

Janelle's POV
I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I went into the cabinet and took out a clear blue test. I took a deep breath and went to piss on it...

Jerome's POV
I put Jayden in the wash and helped him bath.
"Daddy?"
"Yhh"
"Can you get me a little sister?"
I smiled "soon baby"
"Yaaaay" he said splashing around in the water. When he finished washing and brushing his teeth i pulled him out the bath and dried him up nd creamed him.
"What you want to wear today?"
"I want to wear clothes like you daddy" i smiled. Janelle and i were wearing nike air tracksuits so i got him out the same one.
"Thank you daddy"
"No problem son"