Chapter 295

Hours later --
Tyreece's POV
The doctors finished stitching me up and then the police came in with their notepads. Chloe and my mum stood by my side. Idk where my dad is. Idrc either tbh.
"Tyreece, do you know who done this to you?"
"If i did, i would've said something by now" i said coldly. The officers shared a look.
"Tyreece, theyre just trying to help" my mum said putting her hand on my shoulder. Chloe squeazed my hand. I don't even like Feds ffs
"Can you rememeber where it happened?"
"No"
"Do you?" They asked Chloe
"I-i was focussing on helping my baby" she said looking down at me.
"Okay, we'll be in touch"
They left.

Aaron's POV
Me, Marco and Sean were sitting in my office. Marco and Sean were bunnin a zoot and i was just counting money.
"What did you do with the shanks?" I asked breaking the silence.
"Put them down a drain" Marco said blowing out smoke
"Yh" Sean added
The door opened
"Kl Aaron?"
"Yh, why yu here?"
"Coz im your big brother and i heard these to shanked some boy called tyreece"
Amari finds out shit quickly, wow
"Yhh"
"Why?"
I looked at Marco and Sean telling them to leave and the got up and left. Amari took a seat.
"Coz hes the reason why Jaydene tried to commit suicide"
"Raah, you should've let me and my boys handle it"
"You would've killed him"
"Yh. And? He basically tried to kill Jaydene, did he not?"
"Hmm, but either way, Jaydene will think it was my fault and she will never forgive me whether she likes Tyreece or not. Its still a life being taken"
"True, i respec' it" he stood up and spudded me
"Keep making money" he said as he walked out
I smiled "always"

Jayden's POV
Samantha layed on the floor doing her homework. I could take my eyes off of her arse though. I was feeling playful but i didnt want to distract her so i just layed infront of her, facing her. I started at her as she done her homework. I couldn't get enough of her tbh.
"Jayden your making me uncomfortable" she said without looking up
"How?" I smiled
She looked up at me "you're staring at me"
"How did you know i was staring at you?"
"Coz i can feel your eyes on me" she said looking back at her books.
"Not my fault you're beautiful" i said under my breath.
"What was that?" She said looking back up
"I said" i started smiling "its not my fault you're beautiful" she smiled and kissed my lips.
"Thank you, but i have to do this for tomorrow. Don't you have any homework?"
"Yh"
"Then do it"
"Okay mum" i said sarcastically.
She started to laugh as i got up to get my homework books out. I had to write an essay about immigration. In french. Yay me.