Chapter 141

Jerome's POV
Sapphire came running into the room panting holding her stomach
"J-Janelle's water broke"
"What!"
"Shes not even due yet"
"Well her water just broke and i dont think we should stand here"
"UGHHH" we heard her shout from upstairs. Shit.
"Um sapphire take my phone and call dr kyle and tell him whats going on. Um Damien bring my car round"
I ran upstairs to see Janelle pacing up and down the room. I saw the puddle on the floor. I went to go hold her.
"Baby we have to go to the hospital"
"UGHHHH"
"JEROME DR KYLE ASKED HOW FAR APART ARE HER CONTRACTIONS!" Sapphire shouted up the stairs
"FIVE MINUTES!" I shouted back
"Um babe sit here for a minute so i can pack a bag"
I went to the babies room where all the gifts were. I got some gloves nappies dummies mittens hat etc. i went bck to the room and Janelle was breathing deeply. I went into her closet and got her nighty and some socks. I slung the bag over my shoulder.
"Can you walk downstairs?"
She shook her head.
I picked her up bridal style and carried her down the stairs slowly. The front door was open and i out Janelle into the back seat of the car.
"Call us when you get there" sapphire said. I nodded. I started to drive. I dialled in Joanne in the car phone.
"Hi Jerome whats up?"
"Janelle's gone into labour"
"OMG im omw to the hospital"
I locked off then dialled my mum
"Mum u with dad?"
"Yh whatsup?"
"Janelle's gone into labour"
"Oh wow we're on the yw to the hospital"
I locked off and looked at Janelle in the mirror. I didnt want her at the front just incase anything happens. I gave her a reassuring look.
"Ughhhh"
"Nearly ther babe"
"Uhh it hurts"
"Do you want a natural birth or do you want gas?"
"Gas this is too much pain"
"Okay"
I pulled up in the parking lot. I got out the car and slung the bag over my shoulder. I picked Janelle out the car and carried her inside the hospital.