Chapter 240

Samantha's POV
I woke up and Jayden's arms were still tight around me. I started to feel upset because i wont get to feel this for the next 5 weeks. I turned around to face him and he was awake.
"Morning beautiful" his morning voice was deeper than usual. I like it.
"Morning baby" i said snuggling closer to him. He held me tighter.
"I miss yu already"
"I havent gone anywhere baby" he said kissing my forehead.
I sighed "yh ik"
He got out of bed and went to the bathroom. He came back and took me by my hands. I followed him into the bathroom. He unclipped my bra and pulled down my knickers and i pulled down his boxers. We got into the shower. I was standing so close to his body. I just want him to stay with me. We soaped eachother and i took so long. I wanted this moment to last forever. When we washed he lifted my chin so we were face to face. He held both sides of my face and kissed me. Our tongues rubbed and went in and out of eachothers mouths. It felt so good. When we pulled away he held me close to his body.
"I love you"
"I love you too"

Jaydene's POV
I woke up and attempted to get out of bed.
"Arghh" my legs, my pelvis and stomach were hurting. Aaron chuckled.
I turned around and looked at him trying not smile. He bit his lip.
"You hurting?"
"Yhh"
"Good"
"What do yu mean good?"
"Good as in i did a good job"
I smiled and rolled my eyes. I wonder if my parents will clock that ive had sex.

Samantha's POV
Jayden put on a ralph tracksuit and i wore a matching one with my hair curley and left out. We took a picture together. The last one for five weeks.
I sighed inwardly, i just wanted Jayden to know that im happy for him. I don't want him to know how much im hurting. Like ive finally found a boy that im with all the time and i know that hes not cheating on me, and now... now hes being taken away from me.
"You hungry?" He asked me
"Nah"
"Sure?"
I smiled at his concern. "Mmmhmm"
"Okay"
I looked over to the clock. It was 9:45. He had to leave in 15 minutes. I went over to him and bought him to the bed. I started to give him love bites. More than enough to last him 5 weeks. Everytime he looks in the mirror, he'll think of me. When i finally stopped sucking his neck and chest. He started giving me long bites. He sucked long and hard on my neck. It felt so nice. He started to go lower down my top, sucking on my breast. I let out quiet moans. I couldn't help it. When he stopped i had hickeys all over my neck and chest. I smiled at him. He leaned in and kissed me. I held the side of his face and he held mine. Words cant describe how much im going to miss him.

Jerome's POV
Jaydene walked into the kitchen where me and Janelle were sitting at the counter eating breakfast.
"Hi mum, hi dad"
"Hii"
"Yu okay?"
"Yep"
She walked over to the fridge and took out some orange juice. She walked to the cupboard and got a cup. She was walking funny. I looked at Janelle and she raised an eyebrow. My daughter had sex!?