Chapter 274

Samantha's POV
Jayden still hasnt spoken to me yet. I sighed as i stepped out the shower. I creamed and put my underwear on. I put on a white shirt and black pencil skirt with black opaque tights. I put in black heels and put some school stuff in my black and white handbag. I brushed my hair down. My hair stops midway down my back. I left my diamond studs in and picked up my black coat and walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen and picked up a apple. Jayden walked in wearing a suit. I looked away he actually looked peng. I couldn't hack it so i just left the house.
I walked to the bus stop and got on the bus to school.

Jayden's POV
Tbh, im glad that ive got football today. It will help me clear my head. If i was going school i would've had french and spanish so im just going to get the teacher to email me the work so i can catch up at home. I still havent spoken to Samantha. Idrc rn tbh. Ik ive probably made her upset but i just need some space.

Jaydene's POV
I ment Aaron at the end of the road and we made our way to school. First say of year 11! We gonna have to work hard to get our grades. Im a smart girl and i get good grades. Im a A in everything except maths. Im a B. I really want to get straight A's im gonna work so hard to get my grades. I'm not that confident on going back to school tbh. All of my ex friends are going to be there. I looked down.
"Whats rong b"
"Ahh nothing"
"Tell me"
"My ex friends-"
"Don't worry about them. Im going to be by your side the whole time and if they know whats good for them, they wont breathe a word to you"
I smiled. I felt reassured. He squeezed my hand as we walked into school.

Justines POV
Me and the girls went into school. I caught Darnell's eye and he came up to me.
"Hi beautiful"
"Hi" i gave him a big hug
"Arwwwhhhhh" my friends coo'ed in the background. I smiled as i pulled away and so did Darnell. We're in year 10 now. I feel now is the time for us to be more mature. especially Lisa.

Sarah's POV
Me and Aiden walked into registration together and sat at a table. No one was here yet. Not even our teacher. We started to talk about life. I loved his company.

Samantha's POV
I walked to the post 16 common room and sat with the rest of the girls.
"Hi sam"
"Heyy"
"Hi guys" i said taking a seat
"Whatsup"
I looked up and smiled "nuin"
Tiana pinged me even tho she was sitting with me
Her: spoken to Jayden yet? x
Me: no :'( x
Tiana: dw babe. He'll come around x
Me: hope so x

Teacher walked in to greet us and all the new faces. I couldn't concentrate, i missed Jayden.