Chapter 359

Samantha's POV.
Ahh im so horny. I want Jayden in me soo bad. I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about how much i want him. My pussy is throbbing, i need him so bad. I left the beach area and walked back into the house and Jayden was in the kitchen. I went up behind him and put my arms around his waist and started kissing and sucking the back and sides of his neck. I felt him smile.
"You okay baby?"
I tiptoed so my mouth reached his ear "i want you"
He licked his lips and turned to face me. He picked me up so that my legs wrapped around his waist, my arms around his neck and his dick pressing against my wet pussy.
I leaned in and kissed him so passionately. Our tongues moving around together, our mouths opening wider and wider.
He slowly carried me up the stairs, still kissing me and then laid me on the bed. He took off my bikini and i pulled down his trunks. He got ontop of me and slid in rubbing against my sensitive clit making me moan softly
"Ahhh" my eyes closed and my head leaned back. My walls tightened around his dick. It felt so good. He was about to pull out but i stopped him.
"Deeper" i whispered into his ear.
He slid in deeper and his whole piece was in me. I could feel it in my stomach.
"Ahhhhhhhhh" i moaned again
Our noses were touching and he pulled me in for a kiss. As we kissed and out tongues moved he bussed in me
"Uhhhh" i said breaking the kiss.
He slid out of me. Ahh that felt so good. He started to do long strokes in and out of me and i moaned in his ears. He got faster and faster and moans got louder and louder. I bussed and so did he.
I rolled over so now i was now ontop it him. I started to ride him fast.
"Ugh ugh ughhhhh" he moaned and his eyes closed and his head leaned back. He held ontop my waist and pushed me up and down on his piece.
"Uhhhhh UGHHH ahhhh" i moaned and my eyes closed. His piece was in me and i leaned down, my boobs hanging on his chest. I kissed his lips and bussed at the same time. My tongue moved around with his it felt so good. All my needs were being met. I needed this so much.

About an hour later i laid next to him in the bed. I turned to face him and started to lips him again
"Baby?" He said inbetween the kiss
"Mmm?"
"We going to another country soon"
"Where?"
"Have to waist and see" he winked at me
I smiled and kissed him again
I love him so much
"I love you Samantha"
"I love you too"