Chapter 495

Tyrone's POV
Ive been speaking to Aaliyah all day and keep her company. Now ive gotten to know her abit more, shes actually really sweet and i have so much more respect for her now...
Shes actually really beautiful. Her smile is just amazing and it makes me smile
I-i think im catching feelings for her...

Shania's POV
My blood has been boiling all day. Tyrone and Aaliyah are being too friendly and i don't like it. Infact, i hate it. I really hate it.
Aaliyah went over to Isaac and Rhea. This was my chance to chat to Tyrone.
I rolled up my skirt abit and walked over to him.
"Hi Tyrone" i smiled sitting next to him. I looked into his brown eyes forcing him to stare back into mine.
"Hi Shania"
"So i was wondering..." i put my hand ontop of his.
"Mmm..?" He moved his hand away slightly. I moved my hand away from his.
"Yh so i was wondering if you'd want to come mine later..."
"Um... Idk, I'll get back to you yh?"
"Um, yh sure"
I walked away, pissed off. Hes fucking catching feelings for her. Any other day, Tyrone would've jumped at the chance to come over to my house but today, today hes suddenly having second thoughts. Nahhhh; Aaliyah needs to back the fuck away from my man.