Chapter 279

Samantha's POV
I sat at the end of my bed and flicked off my shoes. I layed back and the tears flowed down my face. I tried to stop but it made it worse. I let my hair down and sat up. I put my head in my hands. Ffs. There was a knock at my door.
"Who is it"
"Tiana"
I was secretly hoping it was Jayden. I forgot the squad was here.
"Come in" i looked back down.
She opened the door
"Samantha?"
"I looked up at her"
"Aawww samantha" she came over and put her hand round my shoulder. I leaned my head on hers.
"Whats wrong"
"On the way back from the graveyard i stopped at my great grandmas grave and that. I turned around to see Jayden walking back to the car. I wanted to share that moment with him" i started to cry again
"Dw sam, he'll come around"
I sighed "i hope so"

Jayden's POV
Sat in the games room and put fifa into the ps4. The squad walked in and Richard picked up the other controller. We played a couple matches then changed to COD so all four of us could play. My house was full of so many people. I don't even know why, its not like the party's here or anything.

Jaydene's POV
I held Aaron's hand and we went to my room. He didnt go to school because he said that he wanted to come to the funeral even though he didnt actually know my grandma. I think that's so s cute. I opened the door and put my ray bans on the dressing table. I turns to face Aaron and he wiped my remaining tears. I smiled and walked into my closet. I looked at all my dresses.
"Which one should i wear"
"You'd look beautiful in anything babe" he winked at me.
I could feel my cheeks get hot as i blushed.
"This" he said pulling out some next short dress. Only God knows why i have it. It was a bodycon aswell
"Um, i don't think that's appropriate"
He laughed and put it back.
"This one" he said taking out a hot pink dress where the bottom was pleated and the neck and sleeves were black and netted.
"Ahh i love this one"
He smiled. I took out some black heels an a pink purse. I layed it in the small sofa in the closet and went back to the room.
"Baby im going to get changed. I'll be back in like an hour"
"Okay" i said kissing his cheek. He winked at me and left.