Chapter 560

Samantha's POV
We were all going down to to my local store today. I left my curly hair down and put on a long blue and black checkerd shirt that stopped just above my knees with blue sandals and a thick beige belt around my waist. I picked up my handbag my phone and my sunglasses and walked back into the room. Jayden was wearing a blue Riley polo and true religions with Riley trainers. He lookes peng negl.
"Come let's take a picture" i said
He smiled at me and looked at my attire "you look beautiful"
"Thanks, you look peng"
"What can i say?" He winked at me and i couldn't help but giggle.
We took a couple pictures together and negl, they were cute.
We walked downstairs where everyone else was and then we routed to the shop.
~~
"Woah" i looked around "its really nice here" i smiled
A couple smiles and shocked expressions went round when the customers saw me and the workers. One of them went round the back and came back out with the manager.
"Oh wow, im so happy to finally meet you" the young lightskin man smiled at me. He held out his hand for me to shake and i shook it "im Bailey"
"Hi Bailey"
"I hope you like the store" he said looking around
"Yh i love it"
"Im glad"
I started looking around and taking hella pictures to put on twitter and insta and whatnot.
Hella customers wanted pictures and autographs etc. i didnt mind. I really like this store.
Theres hella blown up pictures of us here. Like the ones back home. They look cute.
We said our goodbyes and went shopping 🎊🎉
~~
We bought HELLA things. Jamaica has really nice clothes. Im not gonna be able to fit in half of this shit soon so i bought some baggy stuff aswell. Lool.
We got back home and i was kinda tired and i just say at the edge of the bed. Jayden walked in and started laughing at me
"What?" I asked baffed
"Your feet don't touch the floor"
"Har har har very funny"
He laughed at me again "you're hella short"
"Thanks" i flicked my hair and rolled my eyes.
He came over and kissed my neck
"I still love you tho"
"Mmm, i love you too"
"Soo"
"Mm?"
"How you feeling about this whole pregnancy thing?"
He smiled "confident. I havent been around a baby in ages. I kinda miss it"
"Mmm same"
"Yh and in 9 months time, another little one will pop out" he put his hand on my stomach. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder
"How you feeling about it?" He asked me
"Um idk tbh. I want another baby. Im confident and that because ive done it before but i don't want to actually give birth"
"Why not?"
"It hurts tooooooo much"
"I get you but imma be there the whole way through b"
I smiled and kissed his lips.
Hes actually perfect